• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Bingo

We have far more important things to worry about , Trump tweeted the sky is blue .

For a Government official to threaten a group of American citizens , this person should be taken out and hung . And if he feels froggy he can leap . I don't scare easy and don't take kind to threats of violence against God & Country .

Truth

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    It would most differently lead to war if that stupid lowlife )(*)(&*)(_+)( tried to do take away peoples weapons not to mention how many law enforcement and military would refuse to obey the order to disarm us as well. It would be a civil war that would make the first one seem like a walk in the park. Make no mistake the demorats in Cali and across the us want control of the people and the ability for us to defend ourselves as well.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    "Don’t be so dramatic. You claiming you need a gun to protect yourself against the government is ludicrous.

So he, as a Congressman, swears an oath to protect and defend a document he finds "ludicrous".

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    What gives this A$$hole from Cali the right and the b@!!s to think he impose his twisted views on people on the other side of the country?

Victory. Riding the blue wave coattails. This AH wants access to the nukes. One of twenty or so eyeing 2020 if the queen Clinton doesn't run.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I think from now on any political figure that recommends gun confiscation has to be the person that goes door to door to retrieve said guns , because we all know if you want a job done right you have to do it yourself .

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    I believe Schumer & Pelosi should immediately condemn his rhetoric and state their position on this matter.

RIGHT, when pigs fly.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Enemies Foreign and Domestic.

Mr. Swalwell should fear a .308 bolt action more than an AR-15.

They don't understand that. It is amusing that if they came for my guns they would take my AR and leave my Garand.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    It's folks like Swalwell that drive the sale of small, concealable guns like the Ruger LCP.

The Dem's say they want to reduce gun deaths, yet they stoke the flames with these inflammatory statements.

No reasonable individual truly trusts the government to do what is best for them. We accept that there are rules set in place to maintain a civilized society, but we do not accept the absolute rule of the government. The Dem's have been inconvenienced by the Bill of Rights for decades. They won't be satisfied until all 10 Amendments have been twisted by the courts until they are nothing but a historical artifact.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    It's folks like Swalwell that drive the sale of small, concealable guns like the Ruger LCP.

Don't forget the 80% movement. You ask why people spend more to finish an 80% Glockenspiel than they would pay for a new one? Look no further. If I were an ardent Second Amendment supporter I would have spent thousands on 80%'s in recent years. Good thing I'm a liberal.

Michelle O 2020!

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

The Dem's say they want to reduce gun deaths, yet they stoke the flames with these inflammatory statements.

No reasonable individual truly trusts the government to do what is best for them. We accept that there are rules set in place to maintain a civilized society, but we do not accept the absolute rule of the government. The Dem's have been inconvenienced by the Bill of Rights for decades. They won't be satisfied until all 10 Amendments have been twisted by the courts until they are nothing but a historical artifact.

The problem is they believe the government can and will do what's best for people if the right people are in government.

That's why they're horrified when the "wrong" people are elected, and why they can't accept the results.

They also don't understand the limits of government and why, historically, it was set up with checks and balances.

They just insist on plowing forward with their own tyrannical agenda, believing, "It's them or us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom