• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seeker

Seeker of Truth
    Aug 1, 2012
    Laurel, PG County, MD
    Saturday, Dec 14, 2-6pm at the Tabernacle Church in south Laurel.
    This event is being sponsored by the NAACP.

Can we get some FFLs out there to facilitate private transfers like we did on the last Laurel cash for guns event?
    Maybe even try to get some law enforcement assistance to ensure everything's peaceful?

:party29:

Attachments

• Gift Cards for Guns.jpg
      Gift Cards for Guns.jpg
      102.9 KB · Views: 735

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    You think it might be worth it for C&R holders to go try to rescue old stuff?

Is there any spot nearby where it's legal to stand with a Cash 4 Guns sign or something?

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    "Automatics" :lol2:

Smart of them to hit up people when they need money the most though.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

Is there any spot nearby where it's legal to stand with a Cash 4 Guns sign or something?

Maybe at Old Glory Harley Davidson. :innocent0

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    So I called PGPD to ask about it. I asked them where it would be legal to stand with a sign offering to buy people's guns. The guy told me 100 feet away and on public property (or obviously private property with landowner's permission) would be legal. I asked where I should call if officers on duty that day have different opinions. He said to call the station at 301-937-0910.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Once again I ask... can a local government grant anensty for a federal crime? Can any person who has reported a firearm stolen in MD or any jurisdiction sue to prevent possible destruction of such firearm and evidence of a crime..

I am not kidding... any Atty want to pipe in.. I think this is obstructing justice...

UNcommon Arms

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 16, 2011
    Howard County

Can we get some FFLs out there to facilitate private transfers like we did on the last Laurel cash for guns event?
    Maybe even try to get some law enforcement assistance to ensure everything's peaceful?

I've attended several Police gun buy backs and helped dozens legally transfer guns - including Delegate Smigiel. Per ATF I can take possession at BB location, catalog and then transfer at my office all within compliance of ATF regs.

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    I've attended several Police gun buy backs and help dozens legally transfer guns. Per ATF I can take possession at BB location, catalog and then transfer at my office all within compliance of ATF regs.

Can this legally be done now with HQL being required on both ends? Or is a FFL always present at these BS events?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

UNcommon Arms

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 16, 2011
    Howard County

I have some premade metals signs CA$H 4 Gun$. Anyone who wants to use them is welcome. You can stand anywhere you like till the police ask you leave.

It's better to beg forgiveness than ask permission.

UNcommon Arms

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 16, 2011
    Howard County

There's a large BGE right-of-way immediately adjacent to the church. Ideal place to park my mobile shop/van and attract customers.

Anyone who wants to join me please PM.

I've picked up some valuable arms at these BB's and helped scores buy guns.

Procedure:
    FFL takes possession of arm
    Provides receipt to seller and pays seller Cash
    Returns to shop, catalogs arms
    Completes 77Rs and/or 4473 with buyer
    Transfers to buyer when permitted

TheMaskedRabbit

Oct 26, 2011
    Salisbury
    I looked up the church on Google Maps. What about the South Laurel Neighborhood Park?

The power line right-of-way immediately north of the church looks better. If people have "Cash 4 Guns" signs there, drivers heading south to the church would see them before they see the church.

UNcommon Arms

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 16, 2011
    Howard County
    The power line right-of-way immediately north of the church looks better. If people have "Cash 4 Guns" signs there, drivers heading south to the church would see them before they see the church.
    If we line the ROW on both sides and all have CASH for guns! Greedy, ignorant sellers will come. Cash is always better than some "gift card."

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    There's a large BGE right-of-way immediately adjacent to the church. Ideal place to park my mobile shop/van and attract customers.

Anyone who wants to join me please PM.

I've picked up some valuable arms at these BB's and helped scores buy guns.

Procedure:
    FFL takes possession of arm
    Provides receipt to seller and pays seller Cash
    Returns to shop, catalogs arms
    Completes 77Rs and/or 4473 with buyer
    Transfers to buyer when permitted

So at any point is the serial number checked against a database of stolen guns?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom