• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Remains to be seen what the real world accuracy is, and at least word on the street is the barrel was determined not to be rifled by the ATF, but they don't have a ruling on the completed firearm yet. Still can't go shorter than 11.5" or else it gets into AOW territory, so while better than 16", think the braced "pistol" will remain the best work around. The tech, and proof of how arcane and pointless the NFA is could be useful down the road though if we can muster a challenge to remove SBR/SBS from the NFA.

Especially since braces are getting more and more...functional (*COUGH...morelikestocks...COUGH*)

The SB Tactical pistol braces are about the most functional I've seen, so far.

Here's my 10" Noveske 300BLK build, also doesn't require a stamp and does substantially better than 4 MoA (with a scope and 125gr match supers, it's sub 1 MoA.)

20171126_094235_zpsuwedb8rz.jpg

vgplayer

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    King George, VA
    I think the concept is interesting if grounded in the idea of being a home defense setup. 4 MOA (based on their statements) is more than adequate for home defense distances. 7N6 is considered a very effective cartridge because of its ability to tumble. This takes regular 5.56 and makes it more unstable and more likely to tumble. I'd be very curious to see the gel block testing.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    If you have the $$$ for this thing you might just have another firearm that could work fine for home defense! I try not to knock ingenuity. R&D dept. had to do a lot of lobbying to get this thing through the marketing dept. then to production. They will make their money back I believe.

DSBartender

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 12, 2016
    Waldorf
    I think it’s good that they are trying to “innovate” but this is a niche gun st best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom