• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    LO effing L!

It's funny though, how intolerant the "progressives" are. You know, the types that have "coexist" bumper stickers? In practice, many can't stand the thought of someone having a different opinion than them.

I had this conversation many times with my other like minded friends as well as the intolerant ones. intolerant indeed. I did not realize this was going on Monday. I have to get ahead of the curve and start paying attention to the PP website as well as get back on here on a daily basis. I want to partake in the fun too! I have yet to participate in a protest. I have my eyes set on Annapolis in 2020. I'm all in and testifying for certain this year. I met Jeff Hulbert for the first time at the Chantilly show last weekend when I renewed my MSI membership. I like his spirit!

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Yeah, that was a setup. If the Patriot Picket wasn't there, they appealed to the emotional response of their low-information participants. As we were there, and weren't part of their dog-and-pony show, we had no obligation to participate. Much pearl-clutching was observed.

Relatedly, Ms. Watts retweeted her master's statement about the SCOTUS case.

I can just hear him muttering as he typed - "Dammit, I paid for hats, and coffee, and ponchos, and hand warmers, and more hats ... Do they know how expensive that gets, especially when it has to be delivered to the sidewalk in front of the Supreme Court?"

Yes, more-relatable-"Mike", it's completely absurd to think that someone can purchase something then be prohibited by law from taking it out of their home.

That's one of the scariest parts. Bloomturd would rather a court disavow the COTUS to appease the millions of morons that don't understand freedom. Feelings are the only way they know how to think.

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    Where's Shannon?

Attachments

• 2019dec_scotus_06_wheres-shannon.jpg
      2019dec_scotus_06_wheres-shannon.jpg
      121.7 KB · Views: 378

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I guess they had leftovers. The girl in the center, bottom of that pic has about 100 cookie cutter signs.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    True story.

I hoofed it around to the back of the SCOTUS plaza and talked my way past two layers of SCOTUS cops until I got to this guy. Right before I asked him if he'd mind me getting a few shots from his position, the hired MC Bloombot started one of these chants. The cop looked up at the sky with a big sigh and then said this. And he wasn't whispering. We shared a good laugh.

Attachments

• ffs.jpg
      ffs.jpg
      83.5 KB · Views: 406

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    That pottery making freak was from Charlottesville.

His antics 3 summers ago cost him a pretty penny in legal fees for getting in Patriot faces

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom