• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ezliving

Besieger
    Oct 9, 2008
    Undisclosed Secure Location
    I doubt the AG/Gov/MSP really believe that the 2nd Amendment does not apply to Maryland. They aren't stupid. They probably were holding their breath that nothing would happen before the election.

Gansler skated without an reelection challenge this go around. Lucky for him, now, but the outcome of this case, for him, is a loser. Losers don't get elected to higher office.

MOM's race is a toss-up, now, and this lawsuit just became an election issue. This is a loser case for him, too, and his face is on it. How will it play? Anybody's guess.

Whoever is the next Governor will have to concede or be defeated.

My bet is that this case is settled legislatively and the anti-gun rights AG/Gov/MSP/GA are not in a position of strength.

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    While I am hopeful, this is as exciting for me as Mcdonald. I will not be excited until I see a MD permit in my hand, which the way they work will still be years away. Again I apoligize for the fly in the ointment attitude but after all this is MURDERLAND.

Sent some $$$$ anyway for the thought.

NOBODY

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Man, now I have to do something I thought I'd never have to do: buy a CCW pistol.

Yup, and while you're waiting (the court case will take a while) go out and get a Florida or Utah non-resident CCW permit so that you can enjoy carrying while you're out of state.

By the way, the concealed carry handgun market is really driving the industry right now. Plenty of fine choices available. The Kahr CW9 works for me, but of course YMMV.

6-Speed

Mar 9, 2009
    MD
    Man, now I have to do something I thought I'd never have to do: buy a CCW pistol. :party29:

I just filled out the paper work for a fnx today too. oh well, time to "convince" the wife again...put my collector status to use!

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I count 11 new life members thus far. That's over $1,650 raised for SAF in less than five hours.

This is not in any way to disparage those who didn't join at that level. Every single penny counts. :thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom