• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Got it out to the AGC today and it shoots as good as it looks, function perfect. Target is 2 clips, 16 rounds at 100 yards, Greek surplus, 2 low are before sight adjustment after moving it from 25 yards where I checked zero. If my 61 year old eyes could see the front sight it would be even better.
    Charlie got the barrel and sights indexed perfectly, windage is dead center and I did not have to touch the windage knob, great Garand gunsmith.

Attachments

• IMG_8618.jpg
      IMG_8618.jpg
      62.5 KB · Views: 348

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    It says Charlie is retired. Does he still any part time stuff? I did read in another thread he still did a little here and there. I do plan to email him, was just curious if anyone knew recently.

Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    It says Charlie is retired. Does he still any part time stuff? I did read in another thread he still did a little here and there. I do plan to email him, was just curious if anyone knew recently.

Yes he still does work, best to email him as to what he is currently doing and what you need done.

Sirex