• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    An article published today by AIER (American Institute for Economic Research) slams MoCo for its hypocrisy and massive over-reach in its approach to Wuhan Flu closures, its approach to dealing with other diseases, its general level of tyranny regarding its exercising of authority, and the complete absence of liability of its politicians and bureaucrats.

It's a longish article, and will find innumerable supporters here. Definitely worth reading.

https://www.aier.org/article/deceit-and-demagoguery-in-montgomery-county-maryland/

JerseyMike

Dec 16, 2019
    Germantown
    Thanks for sharing, I hadn’t really paid attention since my son is still daycare age but I don’t understand why they would try to shut down private schools if other businesses are open

dwb1987

Mar 6, 2013
    Frederick County
    Its sickening the amount of moco residents on social media that are calling for even further restrictions. Makes it even easier for Obergruppenführer Elrich and the county council to enact any sort of restrictions.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    What a shitshow, Bob. Makes me want to conduct a rescue operation for you and the two-or-three others I know being subjected to this kind of insanity on a daily basis.

They really should just replace all the, 'Welcome to Montgomery County' signs with,

7PhN4ue.jpg

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Not all $$$. Exercising power is pretty addictive, too.

Power is the main objective. Money is but a fringe benefit. They seek to rule over people. It's the whole reason behind not educating our kids. It's to make and keep them dependent upon the government.

sleepingdino

Mar 13, 2013
    People's Republic of Mont Co
    Thanks for sharing this very cogent article. MoCo is a laughingstock, and Travis Gayles is giving physicians a bad reputation. Craig Rice is doing himself no favors by playing the race card when Gayles is clearly interpreting the data incorrectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom