• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezeerider

Mount Airy, Marylandistan
    Feb 10, 2009
    Mount Airy, Md.
    If I was to buy a Glock 17 frame without the slide, is the frame considered the transferable part of the gun? Will I have to do all the same paperwork as if it was a complete pistol?

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    CCF in Richmond makes Glock clone frames in alloy and steel. The alum frames are on Roster.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    CCF in Richmond makes Glock clone frames in alloy and steel. The alum frames are on Roster.

True enough....

List as "Alloy Glock Pistol Frame ". Interestingly there is NO model number or name nor caliber listed. Seems that ANY frame that company makes, for a Glock clone, would then be legal for sale/transfer. Many of the frames are available in both stainless and aluminum, the handgun board list doesn't differentiate either.

Atlantic is listed as a dealer.

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    True enough....

List as "Alloy Glock Pistol Frame ". Interestingly there is NO model number or name nor caliber listed. Seems that ANY frame that company makes, for a Glock clone, would then be legal for sale/transfer. Many of the frames are available in both stainless and aluminum, the handgun board list doesn't differentiate either.

Atlantic is listed as a dealer.

The handgun board shouldn't be involved since they are not handguns.:innocent0

sigs4me

Sep 19, 2009
    Atlantic in Rockville have had them on their shelves for as long as I can remember. Based on the large amount of dust they are coverd with I dont think they are great sellers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom