• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big-B

Mar 5, 2017
    For Md residents, where did you purchase from and what did you pay? Been searching on line, but none of the vendors offer it with 10 round mags. Was at the Dulles expo gun show recently, same issue, only high capacity mags. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    For Md residents, where did you purchase from and what did you pay? Been searching on line, but none of the vendors offer it with 10 round mags. Was at the Dulles expo gun show recently, same issue, only high capacity mags. Any help would be appreciated.

Are these on the roster yet?

I'd expect 10 round mags to exist somewhere since these are manufactured in MA. But even the 15 rounders have been tough to find for those in free states.

Engage Armament in Rockville had a few last week when I was there. I believe they had a compact and shield, don't remember if they had full size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom