• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    If they marketed them as HBAR they'd be good, the barrel tapers under the HB but mics to .750".

We just got two in this afternoon, likely end up selling the lowers and uppers separately.

I would be interested in a Colt lower. Can you let me know if you go that way?

Feb 28, 2013
    If they marketed them as HBAR they'd be good, the barrel tapers under the HB but mics to .750".

We just got two in this afternoon, likely end up selling the lowers and uppers separately.

I wouldn't mind one of the lowers myself. How are they marked, out of curiosity?

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    I would be interested in a Colt lower. Can you let me know if you go that way?

Yeah we're definitely going that way. I think we may end up can cannibalizing the upper for parts, but the complete lowers will be for sale, should be somewhere in the $400 range, give or take $25.

Feb 28, 2013
    Yeah we're definitely going that way. I think we may end up can cannibalizing the upper for parts, but the complete lowers will be for sale, should be somewhere in the $400 range, give or take $25.

I'm in.

If'n the uppers are A2's, I'm in fer one o' them too, minus the barrel.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Colt is smart for doing this. Hopefully they make a HBAR variant if this one is not.

Troy has a GAU5 retro rifle thats a out to ship for those that want an older AR Carbine.

I shot one of these 2 weeks ago at the Big 3 event, nice rifle.

I tried explaining to the Colt rep how stamping 4 letters on the barrel would open up a whole new market, but I don't think he got it.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I shot one of these 2 weeks ago at the Big 3 event, nice rifle.

I tried explaining to the Colt rep how stamping 4 letters on the barrel would open up a whole new market, but I don't think he got it.

Understandable. We are but a puddle next to the pond. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom