• ...and so much more!
  • SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Live scan = 12/2
    Application = 12/2
    Active = 12/6
    Card = ???

Looks like there's been less than 3500 HQL's approved since October. :rolleyes:

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I just finished submitting my online application and was confused about the "attatch documents" part. I assume they upload my drivers license photo so I attatch nothing?

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    I just finished submitting my online application and was confused about the "attatch documents" part. I assume they upload my drivers license photo so I attatch nothing?

You are correct they upload your drivers license photo. No need to attach anything if you are training exempt.

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    I just don't trust giving them my credit card info (don't want it on their database) , is there a way to pay with check?

If you are worried about giving MSP your credit card info I would not give them a check with your bank account/routing number. If you are firm about not giving them anything maybe call and ask if you can mail a money order.

midge1237

Dec 6, 2013
    HQL class 12/11
    Live Scan 12/11
    Application Submitted 12/12
    Everything except DHMH was completed in less than 30 minutes of submission. Still pending on the DHMH though. Also I had problems getting the prerequisite portion of the site to work. I emailed MSP and they said you have to use Windows Internet Explorer and it has to be a version prior to IE 11

Hambone

May 30, 2013
    Baltimore
    Training Exempt Application and Live Scan were done on 12/9, everything except my MVA photo and training are complete. My photo and training show incomplete. I have not received a call as of yet.

DCSCO

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2008
    Frederick County
    Live scan and completed application today. Do I need to mail livescan printout to MSP? Was doing this with a 4 year old grandson with me. God bless all you mom's out there, I don't know how you manage.

jonb219

Oct 17, 2013
    Falling Waters, WV
    Live scan and completed application today. Do I need to mail livescan printout to MSP? Was doing this with a 4 year old grandson with me. God bless all you mom's out there, I don't know how you manage.

no need to mail the livescan receipt...just enter the PCN# into your online application and you're good to go.

scribe556

Apr 3, 2009
    Live scan = 12/12
    Application = 12/12
    Active = ?
    Card = ?

All still unchecked except for my payment ........ :(

Punch84

Mar 29, 2009
    Carroll County
    Any idea what HQL number people are up too. Got mine in October and was in the 200's. Curious as to the most recent. Being vague is fine I won't steal it……………..

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Live scan = 12/12
    Application = 12/12
    Active = ?
    Card = ?

All still unchecked except for my payment ........ :(
    Same here. I submitted mine on the 12th, all still unchecked. Interestingly, my Live Scan was done on the 12th and I recieved my CJIS letter the very next day in the mail. I was like, wow! That was fast.

scribe556

Apr 3, 2009
    On my application date, it was Friday. Are HQLs processed only Monday through Friday?

That would explain a weekend delay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom