• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RuralRifleGuy

Aug 16, 2018
    Queenstown
    I don't see why not, it doesn't appear all that different to other AR pistols unless I'm missing something, it probably just needs to be submitted to the roster.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I don't see why not, it doesn't appear all that different to other AR pistols unless I'm missing something, it probably just needs to be submitted to the roster.

I didn’t think so either but hate to get my hopes up in this state ;)

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    There are quite a few AR pistols of various caliber on the roster (Including the Springfield Saint in 223/556/300blk and Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 p). This one simply needs to be submitted.

I am curious why people this this is better (or worse) than the Springfield Saint.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    There are quite a few AR pistols of various caliber on the roster (Including the Springfield Saint in 223/556/300blk and Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 p). This one simply needs to be submitted.

I am curious why people this this is better (or worse) than the Springfield Saint.

For me I think it would be nice to have a matching AR pistol/rifle set. Aesthetics :)

Attachments

• 1D6518A0-F390-4CD1-9C5F-0FF6B8E69926.jpg
      1D6518A0-F390-4CD1-9C5F-0FF6B8E69926.jpg
      48 KB · Views: 616

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD

Probably because the Saint comes with the stupid looking brace unless you get the more expensive Edge version and the MSRP on the Ruger is a little cheaper than what the Saint is going for locally. Saint is a little over $900 at my LGS and with a $899 MSRP the Ruger is probably going to end up being around $750.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Ruger will probably make a communist state model available for us Marylanders. Its not like Pmags are hard to get. To be honest I could care less. I never use the 10 round mini mags anyway.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    So if I wanted to build one myself to match my Ruger AR what is the best way to compile a shopping list?

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    "match" means, what, including the ruger lower?

Or just a generic AR pistol? The furniture on the Ruger looks very Magpul centric.

It doesn’t need to be a Ruger lower, though I wouldn’t mind if available.

I like the MagPul look which is why I changed mine over. Wouldn’t mind a matching pistol, obviously I know there would be a brace vs stock, but as close as possible.

Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    The psychology of Hating is that, you dislike it so much but you start to associate with whatever you hate, in some way-unconsciously. And, it actually starts growing on you more and more, despite of the hate... the hard feeling. Instead of the hate, enjoy it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom