• bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Just saw a hit on Powdervalley that Fed 100 (SPP) were in stock then immediately went away.

federal-100-small-pistol-primers-1000

Sometimes that means they're prepping the web site for the drop, but it could just mean they all sold out in 2minutes :sad20:

Seabee

Old Timer
    Oct 9, 2011
    Left marylandistan to NC
    I go to the range and see guys blowing away hundreds of rounds of 5.56 and then at the LGS see guys coming in searching for ammo and reloading supplies and leave disappointed. I don't know if its the live for today mentality or they just didn't know there was a shortage. CCI says they are going 24/7 with most of their production going to factory ammo and if anything is left, it goes out to handloaders.

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    I go to the range and see guys blowing away hundreds of rounds of 5.56 and then at the LGS see guys coming in searching for ammo and reloading supplies and leave disappointed. I don't know if its the live for today mentality or they just didn't know there was a shortage. CCI says they are going 24/7 with most of their production going to factory ammo and if anything is left, it goes out to handloaders.

Yeah, I'm not buying, just watching for others that may have a great need and willing to pay 2x cost of shipping and hazmat. I've been preparing for this day since 2014...

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Anybody getting notifications from MidwayUSA announcing the discontinuation of Remington SPPs?
    I got four notifications yesterday.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Anybody getting notifications from MidwayUSA announcing the discontinuation of Remington SPPs?
    I got four notifications yesterday.

yes.

but i haven't gotten a single email for in-stock primers anywhere or anytime from anyone. i guess they go so quick the in-stock emails never get sent.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo

What that uses primers do they make? I’ve never seen CCI branded center fire , are they rebranded or just saying they are shipping primers to the center fire manufacturers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    What that uses primers do they make? I’ve never seen CCI branded center fire , are they rebranded or just saying they are shipping primers to the center fire manufacturers?

CCI is part of Vista Outdoors.

Which also has Federal, Speer, Remington, Fusion, American Eagle, Blazer

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom