• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Oreo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 23, 2008
    There's a better solution then that. Go watch the Charlton Heston video someone posted. Right now our battles are in court to gain back what we've lost. This time around keeping it will be our kids' job.

SkunkWerX

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2010
    MoCo/HoCo border
    We WILL win this battle (Woollard), it just may not be at the District Court level. We'll have to see as it unfolds, but it is obvious that the anti's are digging in hard.

Keep has been resolved. Keep and Bear are one and the same grammatically speaking...there is no way to separate them. It will be decided properly, it just may not be as soon as we would like.

I'm still going forward with my planned purchase of a pocket gun...

I agree with this, as we have all recognized one case builds upon the previous case.

Heller and McDonald addressed KEEP. This next round, including our own Woollard Case are tackling BEAR.

Guess what's after that? it finally dawned on me!!
    "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

Once KEEP and BEAR are both resolved, they will seek to define a clear line where it IS or ISN'T an INFRINGEMENT. This phase should be entertaining.

THis will be where issues such as lengthy permitting processes, Fee structures, Renewals and Waiting periods will be addressed. Perhaps even regulation of FFLs and gun stores (by the states) in places like Chicago and DC, to give them their final smack-downs?

Grab a comfy chair, and have plenty of popcorn, this is going to take a while. But let me leave everyone with a little bit of optimism, it's like a steam train building up pressure, it's now left the station, and once it gets a full head of steam (Some more cases decided) the momentum will continue to pick up.

krucam

Ultimate Member
    I agree with this, as we have all recognized one case builds upon the previous case.

Heller and McDonald addressed KEEP. This next round, including our own Woollard Case are tackling BEAR.

Guess what's after that? it finally dawned on me!!
    "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"

Once KEEP and BEAR are both resolved, they will seek to define a clear line where it IS or ISN'T an INFRINGEMENT. This phase should be entertaining.

THis will be where issues such as lengthy permitting processes, Fee structures, Renewals and Waiting periods will be addressed. Perhaps even regulation of FFLs and gun stores (by the states) in places like Chicago and DC, to give them their final smack-downs?

Grab a comfy chair, and have plenty of popcorn, this is going to take a while. But let me leave everyone with a little bit of optimism, it's like a steam train building up pressure, it's now left the station, and once it gets a full head of steam (Some more cases decided) the momentum will continue to pick up.

X-actly...

2010 is going to be a great year...

Dan-o

fly in the wall
    Dec 6, 2009
    Hagerstown
    It seems to me as if the government of the state of Maryland is packed with liberty hating asshats. After reading the motion to dismiss, I am hoping that those fighting for us have their crap wired tight.

On a happier note, I just got my VA non-res permit and am thinking that I may want to just make the move and get a resident one...

Dan-o

fly in the wall
    Dec 6, 2009
    Hagerstown
    No I am fully aware of Mr. Gura, as well as how talented he is, I just have reservations about the whole thing. I am a bit of an "I'll beleive it when I see it" type.

And thanks for the welcome!

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    No I am fully aware of Mr. Gura, as well as how talented he is, I just have reservations about the whole thing. I am a bit of an "I'll beleive it when I see it" type.

And thanks for the welcome!

Welcome!

I'm a bit of, "I'll write letters, sign petitions, go to the legislature in person, join groups, (see signature) and be part of making it happen", type. But you do what you need to do...:D

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I'm a bit of, "I'll write letters, sign petitions, go to the legislature in person, join groups, (see signature) and be part of making it happen", type. But you do what you need to do...:D

:D

We like this kind.

Dead Eye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 21, 2010
    At Wal-Mart, buying more ammo.
    And now a slight pause, while we wait for info back from our sponsor....

Attachments

• Comic.jpg
      Comic.jpg
      70.6 KB · Views: 356

Dead Eye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 21, 2010
    At Wal-Mart, buying more ammo.
    The only thing missing was a pair of bibbed overalls, and rewriting the text to include a Southern dialect. This is how the other half portrays anyone who owns a gun. White, country, red-neck, trailer trash, with a noose hanging outside, because they couldn't draw a sheet hanging in the closet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom