• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I snapped up a Super Single-Six a few years ago. It's easily one of my favorite handguns.

KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    heritage-rough-rider-revolver

http://www.classicfirearms.com/hand-guns/heritage-rough-rider-revolver
    These are OOS at the moment. They are usually on Sale for $129 Shipped. I passed up on one couple months ago. Wish I would had ordered it anyways.

Dec 31, 2012
    I saw a few SA at The Gun Shop in Essex(SE Baltimore), that was about two weeks ago. They are doing on time release as they work through their backlog. It won't be 8 days but it will be early.
    I'd heard they have been trying to get more heritage, chiappa models so you might find one of the cheaper models. They did have Ruger.

Also Christian Soldier (Parkville) has SA guns on a regular basis and they are doing 8 day release after their backlog. You can expect a higher price at CS as well as the ever changing hours of operation.

Dec 31, 2012
    I'll add that if you decide to mail order and want 8 days with no delay then give The Bank Gun and Pawn a call in Havre de Grace. My wife completed an online purchase and will pickup on day 8. It's not NW Baltimore but it is 8 days. Your DC and recent ND are not needed as far as I know. My wife took copies of her recent ND but they were not used.

fleaman64

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2011
    WTB 22LR Revolver Single Action (under 5" BBL preferred)

from an IP not too far from NW Baltimore who is doing 8 day release either to all, a DC, or someone who bought regulated this year from another dealer.

Feel free to mention double-action 22LR you have.

I saw one company made a sweet 22LR S/A that held 10 rounds but it wasn't on the MD Roster.

I would spend less on ammo for this than on 38 special ammo for my Ruger Blackhawk.

To the OP, are you looking for a full size SA? If not, you might be able to find a used Ruger Bearcat for cheap. Fun gun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom