• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    That's TWO independent , simultaneous Gun Rushes .

For most LGS , their Margins are frequently the same or less than normal times . Their wholesale cost have gone sky high if then can get any .

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    My question is,,,, where the hell is all the ammo going? Private stocks must be amazing! Think about it,,, if you were an ammo manufacturer,, wouldn't you be running around the clock to TRY to keep up with demand? AND,, all that ammo is being gobbled up as fast as you can make it! The $$$$$ must be flooding in!

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    My question is,,,, where the hell is all the ammo going? Private stocks must be amazing! Think about it,,, if you were an ammo manufacturer,, wouldn't you be running around the clock to TRY to keep up with demand? AND,, all that ammo is being gobbled up as fast as you can make it! The $$$$$ must be flooding in!

Some people do inventory by counting, some do it by weighing. Two different levels of enough.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Where is going: people are using it. Gun sales are WAY up and all those guns need food for practice. All those guns will need food for practice for a long time.

On the supply end the scarcity appears to be primers. They cannot make them fast enough.

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Where is going: people are using it. Gun sales are WAY up and all those guns need food for practice. All those guns will need food for practice for a long time.

On the supply end the scarcity appears to be primers. They cannot make them fast enough.
    I was in Bel Air gun range yesterday at lunch. In the 5 minutes I was inside there were 4 people that came in to practice with their new guns. All new owners by the sound of things.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    I was in Bel Air gun range yesterday at lunch. In the 5 minutes I was inside there were 4 people that came in to practice with their new guns. All new owners by the sound of things.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Times a million, literally:

In a Sept. 2 call, Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings Inc CEO Jon Barker said the company estimated that 5 million people purchased firearms for the first time across the industry in the first seven months of the year, which matched a recent figure put out by the National Shooting Sports Foundation, a trade group, based on a national survey of retailers.

https://www.reuters.com/article/usa...ic-social-unrest-election-fears-idUSL1N2H51QV

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    At our shop alone we are doing tons of transfers. Alot of exotics. Bullpup shotguns, Tavors, etc. And cleaning kits. But no ammo. As soon as receipts are handed over, they are asking us how to use them.

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    Are these new owners conservatives that finally bought something, or democrats that are seeing the light? Hopefully both. Good to see new people join the community.

But, I’m guessing many won’t even buy more than a box or two, and won’t practice much at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

W2D

Ultimate Member
    Dec 2, 2015
    Escaped MD for FL
    At our shop alone we are doing tons of transfers. Alot of exotics. Bullpup shotguns, Tavors, etc. And cleaning kits. But no ammo. As soon as receipts are handed over, they are asking us how to use them.

Sounds like an opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012

There's a lot of new gun owners out there, and they need ammo.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    The left is lying low because they know its bad to riot before the election -it drives people to Trump. Notice how quiet the ACB hearings were? That sound you are (not) hearing is the sound of the organization and money saying lie low for a while. It takes $$$ to riot, dont be fooled. Those trucks did not rent themselves.

If Trump wins they will be back out in full force. If Trump loses they will be back out in full force. The purge starts Nov 4th.

Defunding the police is going to happen regardless of who wins. Municipalities simply don't have the money and have to cut budgets.

Ammo scarcity is with us for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom