Not open for further replies.

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    Is there going to be a live stream of tonight’s press conference? Would
    Love to watch it.

While I am not involved in the press conference, I could provide streaming from the picket line.

I have tested live streaming from my GoPro via Periscope/Twitter and it appears to be working well. I am set-up to mount the GoPro on top of a PVC flag pole, so it would be a wide angle shot from 8' - 10' in the air. I cannot make any guarantees on available bandwidth (cell signal) from Annapolis (so quality may be questionable), but I'm certainly willing to give it a try. Please let me know if anyone would be interested in watching a live stream this way and I can provide further details.

bibitor

Kulak
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2017
    FEMA Region III
    I am not sure that LE will be happy about a 10 foot pole cam. I’d check with our event organizers first

The pole I have is modular, so I can take it down to a 4', 6', or 8' section if that is preferable. The last thing I want to do is create problems for the group. I'm happy to follow the instruction of the folks organizing the event.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The pole I have is modular, so I can take it down to a 4', 6', or 8' section if that is preferable. The last thing I want to do is create problems for the group. I'm happy to follow the instruction of the folks organizing the event.

As long as you don't have a metal pole, bring it!

FIVE HOUR COUNTDOWN UNDERWAY!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    “Car 54 where are you?”

Attachments

• A53547A1-84D4-4DF5-9AE5-2FB6A47FD694.jpg
      A53547A1-84D4-4DF5-9AE5-2FB6A47FD694.jpg
      139.1 KB · Views: 439

FPL53

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2013
    Frederick
    Hopefully, this will be a non eventful (other then talking to our legislators) picket for you all. I want to THANK YOU ALL for showing up for this. Unfortunately, I got stuck with mandatory meetings today plus continuing ed for my insurance license. I have been following all of this since last Tuesday morning and have read every post pertaining to this and Ramirez.

Praying for a safe travel to and from, and of course during, the Patriot Picket for all of you and praying the rain holds off until everyone is home.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Andrew Langer from WBAL just confirmed his attendance tonight and a follow up story on his show tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom