• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rayrevolver

Jul 26, 2012
    I like that horizontal forward grip so you can shoot it sideways gansta-style and it becomes a vertical grip! <- that is called a joke people!

Nice hardware. Yes please post some videos with the sear.

This guy knows what I am talking about:
    dp27.jpg

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    The E series HK''s are such a dream to shoot . I had a registered receiver hk21 that would beat you to death! When I got the E ( they have a extended buffer assy. ) I could not believe the difference! !!! I will say mine til I had several belts thru wouldnt chamber the first round even with the typical HK slap . Seemed like the 2nd or sometimes the 3rd Rd and it would chamber the Rd and I was good til the belt ran out ( I usual run 200 Rd belts)

forkauto

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Sep 26, 2013
    Hampstead, Md
    The E series HK''s are such a dream to shoot . I had a registered receiver hk21 that would beat you to death! When I got the E ( they have a extended buffer assy. ) I could not believe the difference! !!! I will say mine til I had several belts thru wouldnt chamber the first round even with the typical HK slap . Seemed like the 2nd or sometimes the 3rd Rd and it would chamber the Rd and I was good til the belt ran out ( I usual run 200 Rd belts)

Thanks for the tip, I'll check into that on the first outing

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    The MG3 tripod has optics with it but I think I may add an Elcan to the 23E rail

Cool gun! You should bring that to the AGC to shoot sometime!

The Elcan Spectre with the 1x-4x is pretty cool. I came close to buying one. However the Acog TA11 (M249 version) I liked just a bit more. When the gun is rattling around, I find that the circle dot it a superior to just about anything else.

forkauto

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Sep 26, 2013
    Hampstead, Md
    Cool gun! You should bring that to the AGC to shoot sometime!

The Elcan Spectre with the 1x-4x is pretty cool. I came close to buying one. However the Acog TA11 (M249 version) I liked just a bit more. When the gun is rattling around, I find that the circle dot it a superior to just about anything else.

I would, can non-members come and shoot there? Thanks, would definitely save a drive to Gettysburg

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    I would, can non-members come and shoot there? Thanks, would definitely save a drive to Gettysburg

If you are interested in coming to check things out, we can get you in as a guest for a time or two. After that, yes you would have to join. That said its one of the best deals around and you get to shoot with the FA club... were there are other guys shooting the same type of stuff. I have shot over 35 different types of MGs there and only own 4 of them...

If you are interested email me phitesheATvt.edu

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom