• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • [Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    I was at Penn Station about 4:30 lady said antifa attacked their friend about 2 to 300 of them, had their black out gear and umbrellas. Police were shadowing them.

The police are completely worthless at this point. Bowser most likely has told them to stand down or something, so they just stand in a line and react to people that have already been the victim of assault.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    My summation of the activities after the march yesterday.

Antifa/BLM started picking off the stragglers after the march. A lot of Trumpers were staying at hotels in DC and when they went out to eat the Antifa/BLM threw fireworks and other projectiles at them in several locations including the Willard Hotel.

Some of the Proud Boys were at the Willard and were more than non plussed about the fireworks and mustered the rest of their crew and went out looking for the Commies. They found them and beat some ass. Police managed to separate them and the PB went to the Washington Monument and had a mass swearing in of all the Trumpers who went with them. Then back to the Willard to smoke cigars and drink beer.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Mrs. Occam on watching the DC cops separating the Antifa twats from the Proud Boys and other Trumpers: “Watch the cops. Their entire line has their backs to the Proud Boys, and are keeping their eyes on the Antifa jackasses. Guess which group they trust not to hurt them?”

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    Maybe I`m just running off of emotion cuz I went to the event, but I feel like last night was a major escalation.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Personally I'd be alright with the Proud Boys sticking around DC for a few weeks and stomping the Antifa/BLM jerkoffs who harass diners, throw fireworks, march through neighborhoods at night, etc...

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Personally I'd be alright with the Proud Boys sticking around DC for a few weeks and stomping the Antifa/BLM jerkoffs who harass diners, throw fireworks, march through neighborhoods at night, etc...

I’d happily fund a couple of pizza deliveries if their FOB had a street address.

N3uka

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    College Park

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201115-132539_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20201115-132539_Chrome.jpg
      83.1 KB · Views: 417
    • Screenshot_20201115-132506_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20201115-132506_Chrome.jpg
      70.5 KB · Views: 415

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Memo to idiots, don't bring your 2 year old bastards to a street fight. :rolleyes:

Are you serious? This family was at a political event. It looks like the white guy w/ flag was the husband of the black woman and they were the parents of the two older girls and young kid in the stroller. They were attacked by a mob on their way out. The dad appears to try to defend his family until he's detained by the LEO. You call the child a bastard? Messed up.

downrange48

Nov 26, 2014
    Baltimore County Md
    To all those who couldn't show up to protest the biggest election fraud in history because it was more important to rake leaves or this or that.

SHAME ON YOU.

Talked to a lady in a wheelchair from Missouri who thought it was important to show up others from Georgia Texas NY CHICAGO Virginia north and south Carolina.

If there is at least 2 million md patriots in md 1 million could have at made it

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    To all those who couldn't show up to protest the biggest election fraud in history because it was more important to rake leaves or this or that.

SHAME ON YOU.

Talked to a lady in a wheelchair from Missouri who thought it was important to show up others from Georgia Texas NY CHICAGO Virginia north and south Carolina.

If there is at least 2 million md patriots in md 1 million could have at made it

Okay shame on me , i had family obligations . Please don't come in here with your high and mighty tone . Uncalled for

downrange48

Nov 26, 2014
    Baltimore County Md
    Antifa scoping out the rally

The one with the shaved head and red dye and black trench coat was with another goon who had the old press sticker on his helmet.
    Son said he had seen them in the Portland riots pictures.

She was typing like crazy and about 30 minutes latter the goon squad shows up . The young man on its left and my son were monitoring her and said they were up to something .

Attachments

• 20201114_144517.jpg
      20201114_144517.jpg
      80 KB · Views: 319

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads