• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Apr 27, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    Very nice! How do you like that 3x EOTech magnifier? I've been considering one for my XCR, but I have yet to look through one.

I haven't actually used it myself since I just got it a month ago. Was going to take it to the range on Sunday for a battle rifle shoot, but ended up taking my Garand instead. I do like the way it looks viewing through it, though.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I haven't actually used it myself since I just got it a month ago. Was going to take it to the range on Sunday for a battle rifle shoot, but ended up taking my Garand instead. I do like the way it looks viewing through it, though.

Cool. I'd be interested in a range report once you've had a chance to give it a workout.

AKbythebay

Ultimate Member
    Here are my AR's thrown in with a few of my other toys.

00123.jpg

ar-build001.jpg

fs2000-usp45.jpg

Holy crap! Please bring that FN FS2000 to the next shoot. That is totally sweet!

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I was actually planning on it since Dick said it would be okay to use in the battle rifle shoot. Don't know if they will allow the EOTech though. I heard no sights or scopes next time...

(I assume) He's talking about the MDShooters events. We have a forum shoot about once a quarter where we get to show off our toys. Hopefully you can make it to the next one, but we don't have a date set yet. Here is the after action report for the last one: http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=6224

Apr 27, 2008
    Edgewater, MD
    (I assume) He's talking about the MDShooters events. We have a forum shoot about once a quarter where we get to show off our toys.

That's cool with me. I'm a member of the club there, and would like to meet some other members from this here site. I'm proud of my space gun, but some of the old timers there at the range look at me funny.

VNVGUNNER

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    Hebron, Md.
    Shoots better then I do. With a 20" barrel from the bench, 100 yard targets get kind of boring. Will shoot 1/4" groups all day after that first few cold bore shots. Golf balls off tee's at 200 yards are more sportting.
    It likes 69 gr. Here lately I have been shooting a lot of junk 55 gr. FMJBT and they work ok at 100 just plinking.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Golf balls off tee's at 200 yards are more sportting.

I think that would be a great idea for the next shoot, not as messy as the eggs, basically see how far from the tee you can knock a golfball. I'll get to work on a 12ga benchrest slug gun.:D

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    One of Jaime's toys from White Marsh

POF Gen II Lower, Vltor upper, Noveske barrel, AAC suppressor, PRI Gas Buster, LaRue SPR Mount, Leupold Scope, Geissele Trigger, LMT Bolt, Mag Pul Stock, Mag Pul Grip, Daniel Defense 12" Lite Rail, Troy BUIS

standard.jpg

1.5" at 300 yards w/ Black Hills 77 grain Match. Amazing little shooter!

JCB003

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2007
    Just installed the LPK tonight...pretty much done, might replace a few parts here and there as I come across them. I have a few more similar to this one that I am slowly finishing up. My LMT 10.5" SBR upper should be here Monday - so I'll snap some shots of that one too.

NDS16A1.jpg

FrankAR15

Feb 1, 2008
    Anne Arundel Co.
    Nice!

What did you use to color in your safe,fire, and u.s. property stamps?

I used "China Markers". They are like crayons, but the wax is much softer.
    Actually some people do use crayons, but I think its alot harder to clean off around the outside of the stamps.

You just cram the wax in the stamp and wipe the outside until clean. And, if
    later you decide you don't like it anymore, you can clean it out.

Here is a pic of my Glock mag.

CIMG1520.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom