• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    That may be the case, however after Bateman's recent comments to constituents, It seems clear to me that he would enforce ALL laws regardless of the Constitution and our liberties.

Sheriff Cameron and others testified that they were against the bill(s), not that they would not enforce them if they became law, IIRC. Unfortunately, I believe that they would enforce.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    I sent a letter of thanks out to Sheriff Lewis yesterday. One of the best speakers of the day
    IMO.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Received a thank you letter from him thanking me for thanking him. Now I have to write a letter to him thanking him for thanking me thanking him.

***If you write "thanking" enough, it starts looking weird.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Received a thank you letter from him thanking me for thanking him. Now I have to write a letter to him thanking him for thanking me thanking him.

***If you write "thanking" enough, it starts looking weird.

Wut? I guess you didn't thank him enough.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Everyone should let Sheriff Tim Cameron know how much we appreciate him standing Very tall for us in Annapolis today. He and several other sheriffs eviscerated the house bill today. We owe him a steak dinner at a minimum.

I'm across the river, but I'll gladly contribute toward the best steak that we can find for those LEOs who stood up to the insanity and put expertise and true patriotism before all of those posturing politicians pandering to the pussified public.

Seriously, can the SOMD contingent of MDShooters arrange a dinner to honor those guys?

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    FACT: St. Marys County Sheriff's Department was Americas first organized law enforcement agency

I think some of my family members were among the first they arrested. :lol2:

Seriously, though, my family goes back to that time in St. Marys and in the territory that became Chuck County, but I had to move across the river. The overflow of DC sewerage didn't just come down the Potomac. It also followed 210 and 301, and a new crop of politicians fed on what it fertilized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom