• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    So I had a previous thread looking to buy a CCP M2 after I was able to shoot a members CCP M1. I debated the M1 vs M2 and the M2 really sold me on the takedown. I had one weird malfunction in the gun early on which resulted in a ruptured case and a bore obstruction. Luckily I noticed the poof vs bang and did not try to fire a second shot.

I maybe have 500 rounds through the gun and realized it wasn't my favorite to shoot but I really like it's unique operating system. I took it tonight and shot some steel targets (3 gun style) and was actually pretty competitive with it and barely noticed the less than stellar trigger pull under pressure. After 2 rounds the gun malfunctioned and refused to shoot. A quick inspection revealed the striker spring was behind the witness hole preventing it from cocking the striker. I'm not able to disassemble the gun so it looks like I'll be calling Walther tomorrow. Hopefully they can fix it up, maybe polish the trigger, and tighten the rear sight. It loos like SkiPatrolDude has had some similar feedback on my WTB ad.

Attachments

• IMG_0532-1.jpg
      IMG_0532-1.jpg
      161.8 KB · Views: 164
    • IMG_0530-1.jpg
      IMG_0530-1.jpg
      111.5 KB · Views: 163
    • IMG_3096.jpg
      IMG_3096.jpg
      59.9 KB · Views: 154

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts