• ...and so much more!
  • Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Nationals vs. Orioles

Ravens vs. Redskins

DC Homicide vs. Balti.........

....aren't those Beltway Battles fun!!!!!!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    nah, the two that were choked and burned don't count, only firearms-related deaths matter.

so i wonder of these homicides, how many perps were let out of jail with joke sentences, or out on parole etc? shocked if all, or most, or even any were first-time offenders.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    D.C. police and federal officials seized millions of dollars worth of heroin and marijuana from a Northeast D.C. home in what the mayor called the largest-ever seizure of heroin in the region.

Authorities seized more than 88 pounds of heroin laced with fentanyl, 40 pounds of marijuana, six semi-automatic handguns and a Maserati from a home in the 4200 block of Foote Street NE on Dec. 19, police announced Friday.

The heroin alone has a wholesale value of more than $2.5 million, police chief Peter Newsham said.

"We believe the street value is much more than that," he said at a news conference.

Two men were arrested in connection with the ongoing investigation, which was conducted in collaboration with the FBI and U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

The residence raided on Foote Street was the home of heroin supplier Linwood Douglas Thorne, 46, police said. When officials searched his home on Dec. 19, he wasn't there. He was arrested in Baltimore on Thursday.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...n-Areas-Largest-Ever-Drug-Bust-504005011.html

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    D.C. police and federal officials seized millions of dollars worth of heroin and marijuana from a Northeast D.C. home in what the mayor called the largest-ever seizure of heroin in the region.
    Well, make Heroin illegal then.

Problem solved.

oh wait.....

swamplynx

MDS Supporter
    Jul 28, 2014
    DC
    Can someone explain the term "illegal gun" to me? Shouldn't it be "illegally possessed gun"? To me an illegal gun is an post-86 MG. A stolen Glock 19 possessed by a felon in DC is an illegally possessed gun. Don't know why this drives me crazy but I feel it is part of the leftist propaganda to blame the instrument instead of the person.

Even WSJ....
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/murder...le-nationwide-murders-trend-lower-11546615178

"Illicit Guns." WTF!? Beyond the example above any gun becomes an "illicit gun" in DC without registration by the politburo. E.g. Virginia man (with not even a parking ticket) found with an arsenal of three illegal guns in the trunk of his car arrested at gas station off 295. News at 11.[not a real example, but you get the point]

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    Don't know why this drives me crazy but I feel it is part of the leftist propaganda to blame the instrument instead of the person.

agree. half the reason (ok maybe most or all the reason) we have all the violent crime is because we're blaming guns, knives and the like and not the animals that do the violence. then, we let them out, because they're really not bad people, the gun made them do it, but we deep down don't trust them out in society so we want to do away with guns so they won't be tempted to reap violence again.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    man the relatives

nah, the two that were choked and burned don't count, only firearms-related deaths matter.

so i wonder of these homicides, how many perps were let out of jail with joke sentences, or out on parole etc? shocked if all, or most, or even any were first-time offenders.

I was watching the reporters over the weekend interviewing people. One was an older lady. When asked, she pulled a Sgt. Schultz about the goings on there but admitted that the female victim was her niece or something? Damn like The First 48 show. weird.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Keep it classy DC

Those darned CCW permittes are up to no good...Public safety is compromised by a permit scheme!

So glad it’s workimg as planned

Where is the Washington Post wailing and hand wringing? CNN? Nada.

Wonder why.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/dc-police-investigating-7th-homicide-in-7-days

Yep, but let's tie an Assistant Attorney General and a state trooper up for days to prepare a Circuit Court case over someone who's already been backgrounded, fingerprinted, trained, photographed, interviewed, verified, forced to turn over all of his medical history, reviewed, worried over, hashed, re-hashed, good and hashed, and approved to carry a gun. Because he feels the threat and need for a weapon in the most dangerous state in the country may exist longer than his drive to the bank drop for work, and a formal hearing board agreed.

Great use of resources they have. Liberal zealots.

BlueHeeler

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Washington, DC
    Can someone explain the term "illegal gun" to me? Shouldn't it be "illegally possessed gun"? To me an illegal gun is an post-86 MG. A stolen Glock 19 possessed by a felon in DC is an illegally possessed gun. Don't know why this drives me crazy but I feel it is part of the leftist propaganda to blame the instrument instead of the person.

Undocumented firearm :innocent0

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

Even WSJ....
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/murder...le-nationwide-murders-trend-lower-11546615178

"Illicit Guns." WTF!? Beyond the example above any gun becomes an "illicit gun" in DC without registration by the politburo. E.g. Virginia man (with not even a parking ticket) found with an arsenal of three illegal guns in the trunk of his car arrested at gas station off 295. News at 11.[not a real example, but you get the point]

It makes as much sense as an illegal murder. And perfect sense to the indoctrinated grabber class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom