How many purchases do you have "in the logjam"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    I am currently sitting on three and a fourth to enter this week when it arrives at the FFL. One from April 3, April 14, June 17, and soon to be one more.

Mr H

Banana'd
    1 in the log jam, 1 on its way to an on time release FFL.

Same here...

A 1911 from 5/6 (that I'm really starting to get pissed over, as it is with one of the first dealers that committed to 8th-day)... but I committed to leaving it in the queue and riding it out as a test-case. However, I have a feeling they are doing the 'squeaky wheel' method, and not handling their backlog equitably. Trying to get more info without appearing to be pushy.

Then there are 2 lowers I just ordered Friday that are going to a certain 8th-day FFL. With shipping, etc., I'm hoping to get them by 7/6.

Last edited:

RavensFan11

May 28, 2013
    Timonium
    1 in the logjam, 1 to be ordered today and shipped to an FFL that is doing 8th day release....can't use one that won't release on time at this point, it would never get out by Oct. 1

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    1 of the purchases of mine (April 14) is at Bass Pro in Arundel Mills, not sure what they are doing on release, I have only checked once since purchase when I was in the area. The other two and latest, soon to be pending are with a smaller shop. I am going to check to see if and when the ND for 4/3 (S&W M&P 22) comes through, if they will do an eighth day release on the other item (stripped lower). Both were purchased from their in store stock, and I have been dealing with them for some time. Just ordered latest purchase last night, so I'm sure when that arrives, I will be waiting again.

freddie

Mar 20, 2013
    Got my last one out of purgatory in early June (early March purchase) - only purchase from 8-10 day releasing FFls now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom