• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RegularJay

NRA & SAF Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2007
    Harford County
    Was there today and they had LOTS. The guy said he had even more under the counter. They also had .38 and .380 No 9MM and I didnt really pay attention to anything else.

Good luck & happy shopping!

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    That can't be right....I read on the internet that Walmart was getting out of the ammo business and we all know they can't put something on the internet that isn't true.... :)

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    Price per 100?

39.72 per box of wwb after tax, I was there Saturday and they had the same amount in stock it seems. There is another thread tracking this stuff already in the central Maryland folder, Walmart and bass pro thread

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    *sigh* I love how in a few months I went from saying "Gee, I miss how it used to be 24 bucks for 100" to being happy someone had it in stock, period.

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co
    No the wwb references above stand for wild wild bill's, wet wild babes, and wicked women of Baltimore!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

mdoffroad

Looking to Learn
    Aug 26, 2011
    Abingdon, MD
    Yes, the White Winchester boxes. They have them in 100ct and 50 count boxes. They also have Tulloammo(sp?) Steel core stuff... I mean, if your out, it can still work for home defense in a pinch, right? Fallston had plenty though....

itsslow98

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2010
    Harford County, MD
    Thats why I love .40, all these gusy with 9mms and .45s who talk down on .40 are overpaying when they can even find it. Ive been buying .40 every trip to walmart since the scare started.

saltyphotog

Feb 19, 2012
    How about 22lr? Where's it at? PM me if you know of some. Blasting it on here will create another frenzy. I can see it now, dozens of trucks and cars with Maryland Shooters .com stickers racing around walmart parking lots trying to get to the register first. LOL

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I'm not a big fan of .40, but it IS available when the panics hit. I have a competition pistol in .40 that can be converted to 10mm with a new barrel. Yeah, I plan for crap like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom