• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    Anyone here doing block work and concrete concrete work? I have two projects coming up. First up is to put a 10X28 pad behind my existing garage, consisting of about 5 courses of 8” block on 3 sides and a row of 4” block along the existing footer on the last side. Then pour a slab once area is back filled.
    Next project, which will likely be spring 2020 is a foundation and slab for a 24x28 garage.
    I’d prefer to keep the work with a member here.
    Thanks.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    It's like pulling teeth trying to find a Mason these days.

Sam Thompson (in North East) has done some very very nice brick work for in the past. When I asked this spring about helping me with a small job he said he's far too busy on big commercial stuff to look at anything.

I have a 12" block wall (non-retaining) I need another few courses added to, need 4 total blocks laced in to make a small repair in another area along with a ~10X16 pad poured. The work is in North East, MD.

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    It's like pulling teeth trying to find a Mason these days.

Sam Thompson (in North East) has done some very very nice brick work for in the past. When I asked this spring about helping me with a small job he said he's far too busy on big commercial stuff to look at anything.

I have a 12" block wall (non-retaining) I need another few courses added to, need 4 total blocks laced in to make a small repair in another area along with a ~10X16 pad poured. The work is in North East, MD.

I have a block layer lined up. He is in Rising Sun. I’ll PM you his contact info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom