• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • makijo

May 31, 2013
    Catonsville
    The only way this changes is when one of their own ends up on the wrong end of a campus robbery, rape or heaven forbid, murder. They will scream where were the police the protection and we can all say, YOU TOOK IT AWAY !!!

Luke 11:28

Mar 8, 2016
    Rosedale
    why dont everyone on the forum register as dems next senate election and down vote him to hell?

I mean it could save the cause some major bucks, and we can concentrate the push on citizens of his district to make him feel it.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    why dont everyone on the forum register as dems next senate election and down vote him to hell?

I mean it could save the cause some major bucks, and we can concentrate the push on citizens of his district to make him feel it.

you mean like operation dino??? look it up.

The only way this changes is when one of their own ends up on the wrong end of a campus robbery, rape or heaven forbid, murder. They will scream where were the police the protection and we can all say, YOU TOOK IT AWAY !!!

Nope..it would mean even more 2A infringement. .They don't think like you and I. They have zero concept of logic or common sense. ..

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    The imbecile can't figure out how to comb his hair, but he can write laws affecting our individual personal safety.

:crazy: :facepalm:

:mad54: :mad54:

#RecallInMaryland

Let's create real consequences!

:mad54: :mad54:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    so how many people are killed in Maryland with hand and feet and bats and hammers and cars and by alcohol and dope and who knows what else? and they wont stop pushing GUN CONTROL until the death toll is zero? so if ten people hang themselves in the state of Maryland they will still be pushing for gun control because of that? what a bunch of idiots.
    They are only against gun violence. They are cool with everything else.

This form of zealotry is precisely what we're up against. And gun owners are cracking jokes. Which is why they're getting away with what they're getting away with.

Lighten up, Francis. It has nothing to do with why they get away with the things they get away with. The electorate bears that responsibility.

wjackcooper

Feb 9, 2011
    Here is th email address: e-mail: jamie.raskin@senate.state.md.us

I sent this:

"Upon sufficient undermining of the Second Amendment Americans will be completely at the mercy of those who have power . . . a good thing only in the minds of the hopelessly delusional."

Regards
    Jack

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Right now there is literally nothing we can do other than run to the end of our chain and bark..You cannot change this mentality..this is brainwashing of the highest order. The way things are being handled on our side will never change this..Pro 2A supporters are far to polite while the vitriol and hate spew from the pie holes of liberals...It's time to change course and tactics...It's clear they want a war, I suggest we give them what they want..

Some here have taken steps to start, feel free to jump in.

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    MD Dem Sen: We Won’t Stop Gun Control Push Until Death Toll Hits ‘Zero’

Gee, I hope they're not gonna mandate the same requirements for swimming pools, cars, electricity, bathtubs, hands, feet and brains. I'd hate to have my brain prohibited because some numbskull used his to kill someone.

Assimilation, separation or assassination....and the clock's ticking.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    But the problem is that anything short of polite dissent and logical debate is going to get the 2A movement branded as a a group of violent, murderous, child-hating extremists. If anyone closely associated with 2A started getting "aggressive" (umbrella for all sorts of behavior) in any sort of public and visible capacity, it wouldn't do the movement any favors. Of course, courtesy isn't doing us any favors either though...

Who says that the firearms community can't be polite and logical, while getting the attention of the public at large with regards to what their elected officials are doing to prevent them from exercising their right to personal protection or that of their adult children? :innocent0

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    They are only against gun violence. They are cool with everything else.

Lighten up, Francis. It has nothing to do with why they get away with the things they get away with. The electorate bears that responsibility.

Dear Sgt. Hulka,

I don't believe the electorate put the GA in office to screw with us at every turn.

Continually coming after our guns and our rights is on the GA. Not the voters.

In my wildest dreams, I can't imagine any Republican held GA treating Liberals the way we Conservatives get treated.

PS: Based on many of your well reasoned and thoughtful posts here on MDS, I have a great deal of respect for you as a human being.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Dear Sgt. Hulka, I don't believe the electorate put the GA in office to screw with us at every turn. Continually coming after our guns and our rights is on the GA. Not the voters. In my wildest dreams, I can't imagine any Republican held GA treating Liberals the way we Conservatives get treated. PS: Based on many of your well reasoned and thoughtful posts here on MDS, I have a great deal of respect for you as a human being.

Those who elect them don't care how we are treated, I'm sure. They think we are wrong. They run amok in Annapolis. I'm sure they believe they have a mandate to do what they do. I'm sure Raskin had a huge woody with all those moms demanding action yesterday. They think we are scary people.

Some guy asked where a bathroom was yesterday. He was there with the moms, though it was clear he had no interest in any of them in the biblical sense. He thanked me when I gave him the directions, and voiced his disdain that the only people he kept running into were "gun nuts". I didn't say anything. He would be fine with how they treat us, I'm sure.

They think they are right. They want us to STFU. Just a fact. I'm sure some of the electorate see the big picture. Most live in a land of unicorns.

Dear Sgt. Hulka,

I don't believe the electorate put the GA in office to screw with us at every turn.

Continually coming after our guns and our rights is on the GA. Not the voters.

In my wildest dreams, I can't imagine any Republican held GA treating Liberals the way we Conservatives get treated.

PS: Based on many of your well reasoned and thoughtful posts here on MDS, I have a great deal of respect for you as a human being.

No, not the entire electorate, just the liberals, in this case from Montgomery County. The are like roaches down there..and yes the majority of them relish the idea of their delegates coming after our guns over and over again..

My ex wife is one of them (although she no longer lives in Md) She is a very active member of Mom's Demand Action...That's why I keep ranting on and on about how protesting and letter writing will never work...They view us as criminals simply because we own firearms..I lived with it, i've seen it first hand...there are ways of dealing with them but that cannot be discussed here...(no it's not illegal)

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Dear Sgt. Hulka,

No it is because the majority of the electorate is too stupid to understand the consequences of their actions so they vote for the wrong people for the wrong reasons. :sad20:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    No it is because the majority of the electorate is too stupid to understand the consequences of their actions so they vote for the wrong people for the wrong reasons. :sad20:

I think this is the most accurate statement. What percentage of people pay attention to what happens in senate judiciary hearings? On the flip side, I'm sure the rabid antis won't care. How many of the Moms Demand people give a rats ass how we are treated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom