• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • makijo

May 31, 2013
    Catonsville
    I just picked this up at the local Wally World.
    939e0c1dbc9dc7b8c8ee43c59bed0087.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Dave Greenberg

Oct 24, 2015
    Millersville
    I just picked this up at the local Wally World.
    939e0c1dbc9dc7b8c8ee43c59bed0087.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I'm no expert on knives but I can tell you for a fact that you should stay away from Spyderco steel! Once you buy one it becomes almost as costly a hobby as collecting firearms! Same goes for benchmade.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    "Its a knife for God's sake. What were you using to keep your fork company all these years? The sharp side the blunt side. What you want, a lesson?" :)

hqdefault.jpg

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    "Its a knife for God's sake. What were you using to keep your fork company all these years? The sharp side the blunt side. What you want, a lesson?" :)

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/wEcH-BzY61E/hqdefault.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

:lol:

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    If you're really new with knives be extra careful and you won't cut yourself too badly. Remember to always cut stuff with the blade going away from your body parts, not towards them. I still accidentally cut myself every now and then and I've been collecting knives for 20 years.:o

ponypeddler87

Feb 17, 2013
    St. Marys
    Like stated before me stay away from good knives it will cause you to spend lots of money. Once you buy your first Spyderco, ESEE, Zero tolerance, Benchmade, or anything with good steel you're hooked. It's definitely an addiction, but its better than drugs.

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    Jump in head first like I did. My 2nd or 3rd purchase was a CR Sebenza. Once you do that the BM, Spyderco, etc, don't seem so expensive. :innocent0

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Like stated before me stay away from good knives it will cause you to spend lots of money. Once you buy your first Spyderco, ESEE, Zero tolerance, Benchmade, or anything with good steel you're hooked. It's definitely an addiction, but its better than drugs.

I am now starting to see this::shocked4:

Also. to OP. Be careful when buying Kershaw knife in the blister packs. They don't let you see the pocket clips on them and some are so small as to be almost useless. Just ask me how I know.:banghead: Better to look at them at BPS and hold in hand first to see which ones you want to buy. That's my only complaint with Kershaw knives..Some of the mall ones have perfectly wonderful clips and some of the larger ones have sucky clips. Doesn't make sense. I probably have 6 Kershaws and really like what I get for the money. I love the assisted opening feature. Balt City doesn't care much for it though. Ask Freddie Gray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom