• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • makijo

May 31, 2013
    Catonsville
    My in-laws have a large ash tree they need removed in the front of their home. This must be done before a plumber can come and trench to install new piping. They are located in the Ferndale area of AA Co. This is a semi emergency, as their plumbing has been a problem for a few years and on Friday they called a plumber to route out the line, but he told us it may not last, fast forward to today, line is stopped again and may have actual collapsed, they are currently housed with us in our 946 sq ft home. The plumber recommendation is for someone that can trench and install the required piping.

Thank to all.

Nov 27, 2011
    Might be a bit outside their normal service area, but try A&A Tree Experts. 410-486-4561.

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    Barton Tree Removal did my trees. I had my giant oak removed because it destroyed my sewer lines.

Constantly Running Plumbing has done all of my plumbing from the 45' worth of sewer line I had replaced (he even put in a couple of clean outs for me) to my cast iron tub install to my most recent water heater replacement.

makijo

May 31, 2013
    Catonsville
    Thanks to all for the recommendations, we were able to find a very local company, Bay Area Tree Service, for an great price. They will have it removed on Monday, as for the plumber, we have gotten one estimate and another coming in the morning.

Crab Bait

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2011
    Pasadena
    Thanks to all for the recommendations, we were able to find a very local company, Bay Area Tree Service, for an great price. They will have it removed on Monday, as for the plumber, we have gotten one estimate and another coming in the morning.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Get every detail in writing and be prepared to fight them to do the job right.

dwnthehatch

10-32
    Nov 6, 2007
    Kent Island

Great choice! I was just about to recommend them.

salopez

Apr 11, 2011
    Mt airy Md
    I know we are a couple of days out but did you get the plumbing fixed? we do this type of work routinely. i just havent looked in this section lately.

let me know if you need help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom