• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • animalbarrie

Jul 25, 2016
    I've been getting into skeet and trap over the past year. I recently purchased a 28" Franchi Instinct SL. I was new into the sport and made a mistake purchasing a gun that light. I have added a recoil reducer to the gun, but after 100 rounds or so I am hurting.

Love the gun but I am looking to buy something nicer and heavier.

Was looking to see if anyone in MD currently owns a Browning Citori XT Trap w/ the Monte Carlo stock. I want to shoulder one before I purchase, just want to make sure it fits me.

Thanks

animalbarrie

Jul 25, 2016
    Simply call a local dealer and see if they have one in stock. You may also want to check out a Citori CX.

I've tried that actually, everyone says it's special order and does not have one in stock.

I took a look at the CX at Dicks last week - didn't totally love it. Didn't fit me all that well.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    That's alright, I got a Cynergy. It's a tad better than a 2x4.

My next one will probably be a 725 Citori

Ranger Tom

Jan 28, 2013
    Woodsboro MD
    OP asked about a Citori not a a Cynergy or a 725. Maybe he doesn't want/like a low profile receiver. I shoot a Cynergy Sporting and a 725 Sporting and love both.

animalbarrie

Jul 25, 2016
    OP asked about a Citori not a a Cynergy or a 725. Maybe he doesn't want/like a low profile receiver. I shoot a Cynergy Sporting and a 725 Sporting and love both.

After I little more research I am leaning towards the 725 sporting w/ adjustable comb. Still need to shoulder the 725 sporting and sell my Franchi Instinct SL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom