• ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Hogan will veto this.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sure he will....</sarcasm>

His staff pretty much said he thinks that "ghost" guns and anything 3D printed is a threat to public safety and he would back a bill to block the ability to even create them in Maryland.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

His staff pretty much said he thinks that "ghost" guns and anything 3D printed is a threat to public safety and he would back a bill to block the ability to even create them in Maryland.

You know how much this is gonna cost me????

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I feel your pain. But as soon as you drill the first hole it becomes a firearm, but that all depends on "grandfathering" and we know how that worked out last time.

Oh, I know! I’m good on AR receivers. Gonna need 5-6 more 1911 receivers. 1-2 more P320 thingys, a P228 frame. Damn.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Oh, I know! I’m good on AR receivers. Gonna need 5-6 more 1911 receivers. 1-2 more P320 thingys, a P228 frame. Damn.

Add a couple of 1911 frames to list for mine, and you know the p320 inards work in the P250 as well???

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Yep, and I'm right there with ya. I need to make a Dr's appointment, I have a problem with jigs......

LOL. I have the cure. For 1911’s you need a frame AND slide when you cut the rails to ensure proper fit.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md

How would hogan block my ability?

I like to think I am a pretty handy guy

I am sure I can make an ar lower from a block of aluminum or even stainless

I am pretty sure I can figure out how to do it with several different sets of tools

And I am by far no where near as able a few guys on here

I am sure hogan meant blocking the ability of getting 80% receivers delivered to md, or ban possession with no grandfathering like binary triggers and bumpstocks but getting them and of storing them out of state will beceasy snd seemingly what they want you to do with binary triggrrsxand bumpstocks

Hogan is turning out to be a true hard core anti, IMO

So whichever leftist gets elected this year we are fvcked

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan

I am pretty sure I can figure out how to do it with several different sets of tools

I am sure hogan meant blocking the ability of getting 80% receivers delivered to md, or ban possession with no grandfathering like binary triggers and bumpstocks but getting them and of storing them out of state will beceasy snd seemingly what they want you to do with binary triggrrsxand bumpstocks

Yep, that is the intent, with emphasis on making everyone criminals.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas

Attachments

• beat_it_on_with_hammer.jpg
      beat_it_on_with_hammer.jpg
      42.4 KB · Views: 468
    Hogan will veto this.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

No, he won't...and even if he did it will be overridden...but he will sign it, surrounded by the harpies from "mom's demand bla bla" and he will make a big production out of it and Rutherford (who will began his grooming for 2022) will be wheeled out to tell us how this is a "victory for common sense and public safety"..

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    No, he won't...and even if he did it will be overridden...but he will sign it, surrounded by the harpies from "mom's demand bla bla" and he will make a big production out of it and Rutherford (who will began his grooming for 2022) will be wheeled out to tell us how this is a "victory for common sense and public safety"..

Agreed.

Trump's tweet about 3D-printed guns 'not making sense' provides coverage for other (R)s to do the same. Hogan will never do anything to appear more 'right-wing' than the President...

Best to figure out what you are doing now about this rather than waiting until January. Work on not giving him something to sign.

Agreed.

Trump's tweet about 3D-printed guns 'not making sense' provides coverage for other (R)s to do the same. Hogan will never do anything to appear more 'right-wing' than the President...

Best to figure out what you are doing now about this rather than waiting until January. Work on not giving him something to sign.

..won't matter to me, I have no guns without serial numbers...my serial numbers are all DEMSSUCK1, DEMSSUCK2 etc...

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    SCOTUS

just hope they rule against this crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom