• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    These LaRue triggers are only supposed to work with small pin lower receivers. Am I to assume that is what most lower receivers have, that is, the small pin? Please advise and thanks!

sleepingdino

Mar 13, 2013
    People's Republic of Mont Co
    These LaRue ktriggers are only supposed to work with small pin lower receivers. Am I to assume that is what most lower receivers have, that is, the small pin? Please advise and thanks!

Some old Colt receivers had a large pin. Most have small pins.

I have 2 and ordered 2 more. The price is insane compared to similar triggers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Great price. Need to wait until next month. Saw this too late, ordered another trigger last night...

I’m still waiting on mine that’s back ordered. But after install and some quick testing, I’ll probably be buying another right away.

Can’t beat the price if it’s quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I’m still waiting on mine that’s back ordered. But after install and some quick testing, I’ll probably be buying another right away.

Can’t beat the price if it’s quality.

It won't be long to wait, I bet. Mine was ordered on 11 July, and arrived today. Haven't installed it yet.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    You're going to enjoy the upgrade. I have an MBT in a Aero .308 AR build (DPMS high pattern) and it has been nothing but reliable.

I installed it yesterday. It feels like a major upgrade from the factory, gravel-pit one it replaced. Light pickup, and then a crisp break.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I got an email last week, about two weeks after placing my order, that said there would be a two to three week wait, but they didn't say if it was from the order date, or from now. :sad20:

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    if anyone's interested and doesn't want to wait, i have one of these new in sealed container, $80 and can hand it off to you at Peacemaker this Saturday 25th (they're having supersteel and LRC matches) or at most of their upcoming matches including the NRA World Shoot in Sept.

Algot

Feb 13, 2017
    Frederick
    if anyone's interested and doesn't want to wait, i have one of these new in sealed container, $80 and can hand it off to you at Peacemaker this Saturday.

I’m considering your offer. I have requested a status update from LaRue on my order placed on 8-2-18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    If you’ve never ordered from LaRue half the fun is the wait. Talked to Jamie and she said they were working on a 2 to 3 week timeframe on shipping these out. I’ve got one that is supposed to be showing up today but not holding my breath. The triggers are absolutely great. Good clean break and the take up is as it should be. If you order one you’ll end up grabbing another one at this price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom