• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    for karma i have 2 tickets to the slightly less disappointing team in the region, the Washington nationals. The game is THIS SATURDAY, August 18th at 7:05 (1905 for you 24 hour types!). The tickets are in section 222 row D. The wife and I are unable to go to the game so we are giving them away. here is a link showing the view from said seats

https://seatgeek.com/venues/nationals-park-1/seating-chart/mlb-543242/section-222

Also... this is the big important part... it is Game of Thrones night. The giveaway is a Game of Thrones bobble head. (which is why we wanted to go, as my wife is a particular fan of both GoT, and bobble heads, but due to unforeseen circumstances, we cannot attend). Our loss is your gain! if you want the bobble head i suggest getting to the ballpark an hour before first pitch. Navy yard metro, uber, or parking panda is the best way to get yourself close to the park.

I will be able to send you the tickets digitally as that is how they were purchased from the Washington Nationals. you can then print them at home if you'd like, or use your mobile smart (or so it thinks) phone to enter the park.

I hope someone will be able to enjoy both some baseball and a game of thrones bobble head (well 2 since you'd have 2 tickets). the bobbleheads will likely sell on EBAY for more than the price of the ticket (i mean my price, not your price of FREE!!!).

there are rules. very simple rules

1- Go to the game!
    2- have 50 posts
    3- Go to the GAME!
    4- at least plan to attempt to get a bobblehead
    5- first person to pick a number gets it.
    6- everyone gets to pick a number
    7- those who have served/are serving, police/fire/EMT, and everyone who owns a glock get an additional number (up to 3 additional s to verify reading comprehension). honor system boys and girls.

i'll pick a random.org number on Wednesday August 15th around 9 pm EST. winner will have until 12 noon EST thursday to reply to me via PM, or i will be picking an alternate winner, as people need time to plan for THIS weekend. yes, THIS saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom