• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddtrain

Sep 19, 2012
    Carroll County MD
    I just picked up a Stribog and I would like to have the optic waiting when it comes out of jail. Any ideas are appreciated.

Some kind of small red dot.

LimaVictor

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2012
    Southern MD
    If you are going to use the Stribog for home defense, I like the holosun with shake awake. Palmetto State Armory has it on sale $149.00

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    If you are going to use the Stribog for home defense, I like the holosun with shake awake. Palmetto State Armory has it on sale $149.00

It might be good to post the model # you're recommending, since Holosun has many models with that feature (as do other brands). I looked out of curiosity and didn't see any for $149, so it may be OOS.

Punisher

Apr 21, 2018
    Holosun 407 or 507 series with Scalarworks RMR mount (either height works). both offer a view of the flip up sights under its legs as if its made for it. The lower height chops the view off the hood but sight tip remains. Its light weight and clean on the sides, although the charging handle should not be an issue.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    I just picked up a Stribog and I would like to have the optic waiting when it comes out of jail. Any ideas are appreciated.

Some kind of small red dot.

Hey toddtrain, just curious how you’re liking you Stribog as ive now decided I “must” have one and am on the hunt, so to speak.

Is yours braced and if so, tail hook or folding?

Any other impressions / experience you can share?

toddtrain

Sep 19, 2012
    Carroll County MD
    I got mine for Baltimore’s best/Maryland Elite and it is a blast. Very accurate; maybe my favorite gun. I have the folding brace. It is a great value. Comes with a hard case and 3 mags. I have shot hundreds of rounds with no issues. Plus being a lefty I appreciate the ambi controls and it is good to teach new shooters on because it works very similar to the AR platform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom