• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wailer

Oct 2, 2008
    Largo
    I will wait on the PSA offering. I’m not in love with the MP5 enough to pay those prices for a watered down version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why wait on PSA, when PTR, Zenith and POF are around and have been around for reasonable prices? companies that actually have skins in the game and actually have machinery and tooling to bring out something reliable. PSA has absolutely none in the game and will surely be trial by fire. Hell Vector, Coharie, Special weapons were in it for years and didn’t put out anything that wasn’t hit or miss.

LongRanger300

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 14, 2020
    Why wait on PSA, when PTR, Zenith and POF are around and have been around for reasonable prices? companies that actually have skins in the game and actually have machinery and tooling to bring out something reliable. PSA has absolutely none in the game and will surely be trial by fire. Hell Vector, Coharie, Special weapons were in it for years and didn’t put out anything that wasn’t hit or miss.

I’m interested to see the results of what they put out and what their offering does to the market if it’s good quality. I’m honestly more interested in their Jackal project. A compact 5.56 or 300 blackout that doesn’t require a buffer tube fits a niche that I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    The prices on these are only going to go up. I remember people complaining about the prices on HK rifles back in the 80's while I just grinned and shelled out $600 a pop. I paid $3400 for my SP5 and was happy to do it. If you want an HK, it's never going to be less expensive than right now.

Last edited:

wailer

Oct 2, 2008
    Largo
    The prices on these are only going to go up. I remember people complaining about the prices on HK rifles back in the 80's while I just grinned and shelled out $600 a pop. I paid $3400 for my SP5 and was happy to do it. If you want an HK, it's never going to be less expensive than right now.

As a proud owner of a SP5 and SP5k, I absolutely agree with you, but I still have hopes being that I am on constantly getting emails and alerts on the HK forums, some retailers are still selling SP5’s at very reasonable prices.

PSA had them for 2799 and so did Primary Arms last week. Granted it’s not a large amount may be five or six and they were gone quickly but if you are in the right place at the right time it’s possible to get lucky. Although I might have a better chance with powerball...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom