• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mka2278

Nov 1, 2013
    Went last year. Not a huge show, but pretty good for the size. Prob 30-40 tables or so.
    I'm in Harco so any local gun show is a good thing IMO.
    It definately beats sitting around the house...

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    I was there just after the doors opened. Lots of long guns. it was pretty much the same folks that was at the Moose Lodge who last month. I stay about an hour. It was OK. J&K Pawn, Jacks Gun Work and Dale Bowman were the bigger dealers there.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Was going to go to Jarrettsville, but have been disappointed with Md shows recently, not only in size but selection and value. Went to Carlisle and made it a shopping day for both of us.

Just left Carlisle Gun Show. When I first arrived I had few expectations, but was pleasantly surprised.

-Mosins for $179, a '44 carbine for $278
    -P64s w/2 mags exc cond for $285
    -TONS of ammo at reasonable prices
    -K31 parts; slings, bayos, ammo
    -1 table dedicated to .22LR ammo; everyone had some at about $0.08-0.10 cpr incl lots of subsonic
    -1 pickle, 1 jerky and 2 jewelry tables out of about 100+
    -lots of suppressors
    -lots of reloading supplies
    There was much more-many things I hadn't seen at other shows;about an equal mix of long and handguns with some suppressed handguns I've never seen before.

Even the wife commented on the prices being more reasonable in general than other shows recently

Came home with a Hi Point 995TS Carbine for $269 plus tax ($301 OTD) (yea, I know....Hi Point! :D)

Nothing personal, but I really like these PA gun shows

bigdaddycoolfm

Mar 24, 2014
    going to have to stop going to these little ones

Stopped in today to see if there was anything worthwhile..sadly most things were over priced.. I did score a few magazines for my 17hmr and my 6yrold son got a cool jawbone "knife" (letter opener). so it wasnt a total bust.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Found the 16ga buckshot I was looking for. Also talked to some good folks interested in MSI.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Was definitely slow, but overall a good day.

Too bad we didn't have anyone ID as a regular MDS member, but a number of good conversations, and updating folks on the latest.

If anyone is interested in helping getting the word out similarly, anywhere in the state, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm currently rebuilding our outreach program, and want all the help we can get.

bruppert

Dec 4, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    Was definitely slow, but overall a good day.

Too bad we didn't have anyone ID as a regular MDS member, but a number of good conversations, and updating folks on the latest.

If anyone is interested in helping getting the word out similarly, anywhere in the state, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'm currently rebuilding our outreach program, and want all the help we can get.

Would you or anyone else know the gentleman who had the table on the right as soon as you came into the room? The guys raffling that single shot rifle (3 chances for $5) were facing him. He has/had a rifle I might be interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom