• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • psycosteve

Meme magic works!!!
    Sep 3, 2012
    Gentrfying the Hagersbush.
    Some safe bets for what your going to find at a Silverado gun show are Lou and Mopar at the shooters discount selling handguns I can not buy cause I do not have an HQL.Some over priced 22 at 65 a brick powder, primers and brass that I can not use and are for some kind of obscure caliber which is the reason it is available. Someone outside selling some kind of overpriced beater long gun for safe queen prices. If you look really hard there are some deals that could be found and made but that is neither here or there.

RT468

Feb 19, 2009
    Catonsville Md
    What did you have to eat there?

Sausage from the vendor outside.Years ago but the memory is still very clear.Frederick show less appealing ever since due in part to the pukes and the lack of deals to be had.Still go just can't bring myself to eat at any since at any venue.

jasonk1229

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2013
    MD
    Go to the farmers market in Laurel and get the beef jerky there. It's so salty it'll make your lips chapped, and its expensive, but its the best beef jerky in the world. (Not as good ad my venison jerky but damn good)

I want your jerky

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Do they give you a fanbelt to bite on while they take the payment?

Right, I was too shocked to question them, it was two kids (20 maybe) running the tables, they knew nothing about reloading other than how to add tax:sad20:. Rem 300 blk supersonic $19 from Precision and $32 at another table. WTF.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Not to thread jack, but mpdc4511 is right. I think he's talking about the Amish beef jerky. It's amazing. High quality flank steak.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    And that crazy annoying electrical ZAAAAAPPPPP every 30 seconds from the tazer guy.

:lol: That's where I bought my wife's Zap Cane--Frederick Gun Show, 2 years ago; haven't been back since as there was nothing worthwhile for me to get........:sad20:

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    :lol: That's where I bought my wife's Zap Cane--Frederick Gun Show, 2 years ago; haven't been back since as there was nothing worthwhile for me to get........:sad20:

Hmmmm, how do you know there's nothing worthwhile to get if you aren't there to find out? :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom