• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    The Sheriff's office told me over the phone once i told him about OC , he said yes you can OC and that is fine .

Their permit is for concealment and to blend in if that is your choice

And a sheriffs office has never been wrong.

Nobody

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    AFAIK it is not illegal to be at a trump rally while armed.

It IS illegal to OC a firearm in PA without a permit ( not sure if they accept other states) during a State of emergency.

Nobody
    No permit is needed in PA to open carry, except in Philly. Oops, missed the "during state of emergency". In the words of Guilda Radner, NEVER MIND.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    More inconsistencies at the LD. A friend went for an interview today for a business owner permit. He was told that business permits have restrictions that make the permit valid only while conducting business. I guess the memo has been lost in the mail since Aug 6th.

She also told him that most permits take 90 days to process but his documentation seemed to be in order, so he will probably receive his permit sooner. ********!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    More inconsistencies at the LD. A friend went for an interview today for a business owner permit. He was told that business permits have restrictions that make the permit valid only while conducting business. I guess the memo has been lost in the mail since Aug 6th.

She also told him that most permits take 90 days to process but his documentation seemed to be in order, so he will probably receive his permit sooner. ********!

At which Barracks did this interview take place? My Magic 8 Ball says Westminster.

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    It was at the LD. She called me this morning as a character witness. I asked if my friend had misunderstood what she told him about restrictions. She said that she advised him that his permit will be good any time he is conducting business.

I tactfully explained that this is no longer the case and "NONE" under the restrictions means there aren't any restrictions. I told her to check page 5, section E, 5 of the LD's S.O.P. and the Aug 6th letter by Greg Shipley.

The conversation was very friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom