• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Way way back in the day I saw one in Swiss 7.5 for sale at a gun show.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    How the hell did you get that. Seriously.

Actually, I don't want to know, because it'll probably just make me cry.

I'm not sure what you're asking. I've had this for a long time but even with the sad state of affairs in this state today, it's not banned. It's just a long gun as it only has one of the "evil" features in the configuration shown.

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    I'm not sure what you're asking. I've had this for a long time but even with the sad state of affairs in this state today, it's not banned. It's just a long gun as it only has one of the "evil" features in the configuration shown.

Oh I know they're kosher here, I was more thinking of what it would cost to get one nowadays. It still kills me that nobody's made a decent 80% lower for them yet.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Oh, now I get ya'. I'm kinda' dense. I haven't checked value in a while but I guess this one is worth somewhere around $7000 now give or take. I have an extra magazine and a top handguard which isn't fitted because the bipod is attached. It might be worth a little more because of the Hensoldt scope and custom mount. I don't really think about the monetary value though. It's such a hoot at the range because of the accuracy and the so tame you can shoot it all day recoil, I've never thought about selling it. When I get a little older I'll let it go I guess but that's a thought for down the road.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Mine finally came in!

I did check it with a laser in the barrel... FSB is not canted.

Attachments

• Dsc03010.jpg
      Dsc03010.jpg
      58 KB · Views: 263
    • Dsc03014.jpg
      Dsc03014.jpg
      65.3 KB · Views: 206
    • Dsc03016.jpg
      Dsc03016.jpg
      51.2 KB · Views: 220
    • Dsc03017.jpg
      Dsc03017.jpg
      47.9 KB · Views: 203

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Very nice indeed! Estes Adams is an Artist who works in metal isn't he? I just love his scope mounts. I just got back from Indiana on Friday after touring MarColMar's facility. It was neat seeing all the racks of rifles, the production line and how it all came together. I also had the chance to try out an original CETME L, one of MarColMar's post samples and even check out Dave Bane's tank collection. In short, it was a fun and entertaining trip! I gotta' tell you, the folks at MarColMar are not just dedicated manufacturers but they are First Class folks too! I'll be going into more detail with some pictures and posting it in my CETME L thread in a few days. I'll also be filling you in on the status of my rifle.
    In the meantime, here are a few preview pictures:

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    I had the Cetme L out Sunday. I did run into a few issues with the bolt clipping just the top of the mag. It just takes the top off the mag and then they run fine. However fresh mags will sometimes hang up the first round.

Other than that, it was a great little gun. Mag well is real tight but it shoots nicer than a HK93. Trigger still kind of sucks next to an AR but certainly was not worse that any HK series gun. I am not picky on triggers but don't really care for this family of triggers.

Very cool gun overall and I am happy to have it.

Feb 28, 2013
    I had the Cetme L out Sunday. I did run into a few issues with the bolt clipping just the top of the mag. It just takes the top off the mag and then they run fine. However fresh mags will sometimes hang up the first round.

Other than that, it was a great little gun. Mag well is real tight but it shoots nicer than a HK93. Trigger still kind of sucks next to an AR but certainly was not worse that any HK series gun. I am not picky on triggers but don't really care for this family of triggers.

Very cool gun overall and I am happy to have it.

It’s still gotta have a better trigger than anything with Sig Sauer’s name on it.

Steve_Zissou

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2017
    Baltimore City
    Very nice indeed! Estes Adams is an Artist who works in metal isn't he? I just love his scope mounts. I just got back from Indiana on Friday after touring MarColMar's facility. It was neat seeing all the racks of rifles, the production line and how it all came together. I also had the chance to try out an original CETME L, one of MarColMar's post samples and even check out Dave Bane's tank collection. In short, it was a fun and entertaining trip! I gotta' tell you, the folks at MarColMar are not just dedicated manufacturers but they are First Class folks too! I'll be going into more detail with some pictures and posting it in my CETME L thread in a few days. I'll also be filling you in on the status of my rifle.
    In the meantime, here are a few preview pictures:

As an aside, buying some farmland and having a running Chieftain to drive on it is one of my bucket list items.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom