• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • windyhill

Mar 24, 2011
    12 bucks to get in and it doesn't say if parking is free..That said, if you like mg's and militaria type stuff, I don't think it will disappoint.

Thinking about going up Friday around 2pm. If anybody wants to carpool from the Exit 31 park/ride on I83 let me know.

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    Precision Firearms will be there with all the good AR15 Stuff. Offering 10% off marked prices on Magpul including mags! Mags for $10! Only good at the show! Father Days discount for the website will be announced shortly.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Precision Firearms will be there with all the good AR15 Stuff. Offering 10% off marked prices on Magpul including mags! Mags for $10! Only good at the show! Father Days discount for the website will be announced shortly.

any .308 magpul mags?

Ironnewt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2012
    Harford County
    Friday is listed as 3PM to 8PM if you go to the actual website, You may have to get on their mailing list but you can get a $1.00 off coupon for admittance.

snake-eye

Jan 27, 2015
    MD
    SAR show

Last Harrisburg show I went to parking was $5 plus $12 for show plus gas to see as much jerky jewelry and junk as guns; I think I'll pass on these shows.

windyhill

Mar 24, 2011
    Just got back. Good show,some cool machine guns on display. The parking was free and I picked up some free reading material(SAR and Defense Journal) upon entry.

Plenty of .308 P-mags. I was looking for a basic surefire light, nothing but Chinese stuff, that was disappointing.

I really enjoyed Precision firearms table. Testing out the feel of all the Geisselle triggers was neat. I also picked up a few mags from them.

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    I'll be up bright and early, then there within reason. Hope to stop by Precision and a few other good folks I've delt with!

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Just back, there was a guy selling off his 5.45x39 mags and ammo. I got a can of 7n6 for $160 (he has more) and a couple of sand colored Pmags (look cool)

CXD Arms

Feb 27, 2014
    Anne Arundel
    Went there on Friday- first East coast show

I've been lurking on the board for a year since getting stationed here, but I went to a couple of the SAR West shows 7-8 years ago and was blown away there.

Yesterday I aw a bunch of SMG's as well as a few NFA rifles and belt feds. Lots of parts for the older classic MG's- M2, 1919, M1, etc.

I was surprised by how much 37-40mm stuff there was as well as the exotic ammo.

Not a lot of AR lowers available, though most of them said they can't sell to a MD resident due to being regulated? Even though I have been stationed in CA and am very well versed in CA's laws, still learning MD's version.

There were multiple people selling Magpul items as well as AR mags, uppers, etc. etc. I would say they are the usual Gunshow prices.

Parking is free and yesterday you could pay $11 for the day or $14 for all three. Not sure if they will sell a 2 day pass for less. There is a coupon on the CE gunshow for a dollar off.

All in all it was ok, but I just wish it was closer.

windyhill

Mar 24, 2011
    The selection of new AR's was a bit weak, at least on Friday anyway. The new Maryland legal FNH DMR is available for fondling at Freedom Armory. I'm lusting after that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom