• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Remember that Shooters Discount will be donating $2.00 to the FSA2013 lawsuit for every gun we sell at MD gun shows.:D:mdpatriot:mdpatriot:mdpatriot:patriot: Do you know any other licensed gun dealer doing this???

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    Please don't post telling everyone why you hate MD gun shows. We have all heard the story countless times already.

gun shows in md is like having the grand prix in downtown, b-more. whats the point? "gee, look at this table full of ten round magazines." :innocent0

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I enjoy going. I consider it quality time with my son. Top Hat's replacement is usually there for targets and such. I always find something of interest.
    As I have said before, just like the local brick and motor stores, if you don't support them, you wont have them to support.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I enjoy going. I consider it quality time with my son. Top Hat's replacement is usually there for targets and such. I always find something of interest.
    As I have said before, just like the local brick and motor stores, if you don't support them, you wont have them to support.

Good call...

I generally never find much that rings my bell, but I still go when I can, to support the show, and run errands in the area.

Will probably be there around 11... Lunch anyone?? I hear Andy Nelson's is nice this time of year ;)

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Good call...

I generally never find much that rings my bell, but I still go when I can, to support the show, and run errands in the area.

Will probably be there around 11... Lunch anyone?? I hear Andy Nelson's is nice this time of year ;)

Andy Nelson's is good any time of year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom