• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rundownfid

May 3, 2010
    Will there be a pre-match description of the course of fire?
    I am really getting excited about this match, hard to believe I haven't been to Mayberry in a few years. Before I got old my favorite match was the carbine match.

dghboy315

Dave Luu
    Mar 5, 2012
    Rockville, MD
    It seems like postponing the match was the correct call. Sunday was pretty miserable. The match has been rescheduled for Sunday, February 25. This date was chosen by a vote of almost 2 to 1. All other details such as safety briefing and start time remain the same. I will send reminder emails as the match approaches.

Please let me know if you can not make this date, so I can open up the match to others.

If you had previous registered for the match and then dropped out, but now can make the new date, please contact me so I can add you to the wait list. You will have priority.

If you never registered because you could not make the Feb 4 match but you can make the 25th, go ahead and register at the link below. You will be wait listed but if people drop out, we will add you.
    https://practiscore.com/feb-4th-mayberry-22lr-prec…/register

bbradshaw21

Jun 14, 2016
    Pikesville
    just wanted to say thanks for the great match today. really enjoyed myself, the rain and mud only made it that much more fun. keep me posted on additional matches, i'd love to come shoot again!

rundownfid

May 3, 2010
    A big thank you to the club and staff that put on the match. Excellent start, and I am really looking forward to more matches at Mayberry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom