• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • It's obvious their long term goal will be to ban all mag fed semis. California's leading democrat candidate for governor is Gavin Newsome (the current Lt Gov) and he has publicly stated that if his state's legislature passes a complete ban on all mag fed firearms (pistols and long guns) he will sign it regardless if it allows grandfathering or not.

Until recently I really thought the there would be overwhelming support for civil disobedience if something like this passed but I have to admit that most will comply (which will further embolden the left)..

psucobra96

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2011
    If Hogan doesn’t veto it there is no point in voting for him, it means he won’t support us so I’m done. Done with the state done with him. There is nothing left to save at that point because they will come after itall regardless what spineless politician sits in the state House.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Please call your reps office and write and let them know u oppose the bill. 2A, individual freedom, usurption of rights, etc if the ask. But let it be known. They need to hear it and register it. Especially hose who live in balto citywhere this thing originated. Call, write. Be polite. Let them know. Ditto the governor.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    I hate ceding linguistic territory to people who want to ban guns. Assault rifle no longer means select fire capable on news networks anymore. But it sounds scary so they want that label to stick. People throw around the word machine gun as well. Now they want to call standard capacity magazines high capacity to make it sound like you are being excessive for having them. 30 is standard for a lot of firearms.

j.smooth4

Feb 24, 2017
    Laurel, MD
    Im going to call in. Hogan will veto this law and cute Baltimores crime rate as to why.

If md passes a few more gun laws then I am done with this state and moving down south my gf wants to move to FL but I think NC or GA might be a better choice. Given the current climate more gun laws like magazine restrictions and even more bans on semiautomatic firearms are coming if a Democrat gets elected we are screwed.

I hate to think of what this state will be like in a generation or two. I forsee there are going to be European and Asian like gun laws in many liberal states.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I used to live in Griffin, GA back in the mid 90's which was 40 miles south of Atlanta. In the summer you have very humid weather and watch out for the fireants as well. They are all over the place and you can buy the powder in 50lbs bags to kill them that is how many their are. If you move to Savannah GA aka Slow Vanna watch out for the Spanish Moss trees. Their are chiggers in the moss hanging from the trees. The southern hospitality that you hear about is sooo true and most women are very loyal to their man as well. The style of living their is so totally different then up her and be prepared to be called carpet bag Yankee as well, a saying left over from the civil war when northers moved south. I could go on and on about living in the south but main thing is humidity during summer. Also GA has open carry no permit needed as well. I would not mind moving back that way but alas its not in the cards right now..One more thing. In GA when you get a tag for your car, you can move it from car to car as long as you have proof of insurance. The tag is registered to you not the car

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• OC_Summary-2016.png
      OC_Summary-2016.png
      7.9 KB · Views: 694

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    MD issues a WEAR & CARRY PERMIT. The MD permit does not stipulate concealed or open carry. But OC will probably result on MSP revoking your permit if you get a charge because of it

Image from handgunlaw.us

Attachments

• md.jpg
      md.jpg
      31.6 KB · Views: 680

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads