• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Looking for a source within driving distance to central Merryland.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    If you can wait for the Chantilly gun show, Dennis Todd generally has the Korean ones at decent prices. (He's a good dude to visit and chat with, too.)

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Now why didn't I think of that. Thanks erwos. Do have any experience with these mags?

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    There's a number of vendors with German mags at $75 asking at the show. One of the vendors has a POF one in his pile of German ones. He said he'd sell that for $30.

I picked an 80s German mag at the show last year for $25. The asking price was $35 and I haggled it down.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Loudon Guns (Leesburg VA). Call - if they are not in stock they will order them. Allegedly. I would not even know, but this I've heard. I think that they order them from HK Parts, so you may be able to get the polymer ones, or the cool ones with the window. Again, allegedly.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Loudon Guns (Leesburg VA). Call - if they are not in stock they will order them. Allegedly. I would not even know, but this I've heard. I think that they order them from HK Parts, so you may be able to get the polymer ones, or the cool ones with the window. Again, allegedly.

I may or may not have read this post so...

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN

Why the secrecy? It's mags. I hope the BGOS hasn't gotten this out of hand! ;)

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    poking fun at the BGOS, actually. Some of it has gotten out of hand, for sure.

So true. I've been wanting to pose this question for a while. Then Florida happened and figured, "it ain't gonna get no better any time soon" so...

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I just missed an MKE Zenith 5P with 4 mags for $1400. Just one faster forum member than me. At least I'm in for sloppy seconds if for some reason this guy backs out.

If you're looking for mags, any of the shows outside of Maryland should be good. Like someone else said, Dennis Todd has always been my go to guy for most things restricted in Maryland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom