• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    Okay, it's been almost two weeks since the Gettysburg Show. Some people chose not to go; some people went and wore a mask; some went and didn't cover up. SO, has anyone become ill with Covid 19, China Virus, or whatever? Does anybody know of anybody who went to the show, as a patron or seller, and has now come down with symptoms? Next step: has anyone heard of anyone who attended the show coming down with the virus? I'm just curios. :confused:

Well shucks, I think I'm gonna go to the next show. I gotta be careful, I'm in the target group. I really, really don't want to die alone in a hospital on a ventilator: I wanna go in a pile of spent brass or by a jealous husband. :party29:

Mitral

Sep 6, 2015
    Calvert
    Gettysburg was a really cool aside to the show
    I had some hours to kill before my next “ event “ of the day after I spent my $$$. Spent a few hours and walked a ton was good on the lady I dragged along for the ride as well.
    Really nice day.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Okay, it's been almost two weeks since the Gettysburg Show. Some people chose not to go; some people went and wore a mask; some went and didn't cover up. SO, has anyone become ill with Covid 19, China Virus, or whatever? Does anybody know of anybody who went to the show, as a patron or seller, and has now come down with symptoms? Next step: has anyone heard of anyone who attended the show coming down with the virus? I'm just curios. :confused:

I wore a mask, even when talking for awhile at the MSI table, and have had no symptoms. Many had masks, some did not, it’s a personal choice I made in consideration of my family like I do everyday.

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va

Attachments

• 584f7adedae4e.image.jpg
      584f7adedae4e.image.jpg
      20.3 KB · Views: 328

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    I wore my American Flag Baclava face covering while in the show. There was sign posting saying to wear a mask when entering the show floor.

I only wear a mask as to avoid crazies yelling at me in public. I have a family and don't want to be involved in a physical altercation if someone decided to escalate.

I once had a lady talk smack to me in Walmart because I went the opposite way of the arrow.

Being real, I like wearing my SA brand baclava, because its an American flag, or camo, which has the TactiCool effect, and I enjoy it. Like wearing body armor in public.

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    Went to the show, had a mask in case it was mandatory. Did not see a sign about wearing mask at the show. Did not wear it. Could not even find it under all the stuff I bought at the end of the day.

No WuFlu symptoms... I only wear it where it is mandatory. I stopped worrying about masks the day they opened restaurants and you had to have your mask on when you walked to the table but it was fine to have your mask off once you sat down. Actually I stopped worrying about it before then, but that bit of Kabuki theater pushed me over into my barren field of Fs where I remain today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom