• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billymx48

Jun 20, 2015
    I have a rock island tac ultra ms 1911 in 10mm. It has a uncut/unique slide and full length rail. Im looking for a holster that fits it. Anyone have suggestions? Most places i contacted say they dont have one to test fit. I prefer a second retention but anything that works is great. Last resort i know i can get a leather one custom made im looking for anything anyone knows fits from like safariland, aliengear, blackhawk,etc etc etc. Thanks fellas

Redbone1

Mar 1, 2020
    When you search for holsters, search 1911 with a full length rail. I was able to find a few by searching that. RED HILL TACTICAL looks like they can make you one and the have several different options. They aren't cheap but they aren't hateful in price and they are high quality. You can also get get a retention option for it. It looks like the gun you have has the same profile as a the older Springfield TRP operator with the full length rail as well so you could search holsters made for that. Hope this helps

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Do you want leather, cordura nylon, ballistic nylon or kydex?

Do you plan to eventually put a light or laser on the rail?

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    haven't seen or used one in real life, but check out blackhawk omnivore. it locks/keys on a widget attached to the rail and supposedly fits 100s of handguns.

billymx48

Jun 20, 2015
    I don't really plan on putting a light on it at this time. I prefer leather but don't really care the material as long as its not sandpaper on the finish and it holds good for moving and shooting. (I understand anything with enough use wears the finish but just don't want to strip the finish the first range trip.) Thanks. I'll look into omnivore. thanks.

billymx48

Jun 20, 2015
    The omnivore says its not for firearms with thumb safeties counts the 1911 out totally. I might try one for my m&p though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom