• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    President Kennedy said it best....
    "Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort."
    - President John F. Kennedy

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Whoa, I want to know how I can inherit a secret army too!

I will leave you with one teaser. Governor Newsome inherited a “secret army” from Governor Brown and they are going to be fully employed.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    If that happened in VA it would be total war. Of course the people who live in VA and know the area have a massive home field advantage as well. As the saying goes,"A country boy can survive" They know where to get fresh water, hunt, local caves that are not on any map, every deer trail their is enough things that can be made to produce local power yep total warfare if the demorats did that... And you and I both know Americans would not take to kindly to the UN being invited in at all.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    I was thinking more so than roadblocks or special police doing stop and frisk third parties would be placed in the courts to prosecute and judge cases and then recommend penalties. The state would just carry out the sentencing and provide the guidelines and resources.

This is a tactic that has already been used in our country. Pennsylvania used the Pinkerton detective company and railroad police to try and quell immigrant labor organization and then executed a number of its leaders and members after the organization was infiltrated by one of its detectives.

The strategy effectively insulated elected officials from negative repercussions regarding the law and how the penalties to the accused were applied. I would think this would occur before goon squads are cut loose on the public to keep the mess down and out of the public's eye.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    If that happened in VA it would be total war. Of course the people who live in VA and know the area have a massive home field advantage as well. As the saying goes,"A country boy can survive" They know where to get fresh water, hunt, local caves that are not on any map, every deer trail their is enough things that can be made to produce local power yep total warfare if the demorats did that... And you and I both know Americans would not take to kindly to the UN being invited in at all.

Funny anecdote that I've shared here elsewhere - was talking to the guy that owns the gunshop in the town nearest to the Undisclosed Location.

He's a little out there; says he grew up with Martin O'Malley in MoCo (says he was a shit then too:lol2:), believes that the sound walls along the Beltway are designed specifically to contain people as a hasty detention center, etc, etc. :tinfoil:

About 12-13 years ago was talking to him and it was during the bird flu scare or some other apocryphal thing where people were increasingly talking about "bugging out".

He said "city people better stay in the cities". :shocked2:

I sort of joked with him that I have a copy of my land deed in the Jeep and I hoped he would remember me when the time came. He said, "boy, you have to cross water no matter which way you come to this county and we know which bridges we're going to blow."

I actually believed that part at the time.

PharaohF4

Ultimate Member
    Mar 28, 2010
    Funny anecdote that I've shared here elsewhere - was talking to the guy that owns the gunshop in the town nearest to the Undisclosed Location.

He's a little out there; says he grew up with Martin O'Malley in MoCo (says he was a shit then too:lol2:), believes that the sound walls along the Beltway are designed specifically to contain people as a hasty detention center, etc, etc. :tinfoil:

About 12-13 years ago was talking to him and it was during the bird flu scare or some other apocryphal thing where people were increasingly talking about "bugging out".

I sort of joked with him that I have a copy of my land deed in the Jeep and I hoped he would remember me when the time came. He said, "boy, you have to cross water no matter which way you come to this county and we know which bridges we're going to blow."

Bracken's the name, Matt Bracken

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    In other news. Leaders of Virginia were seen looking for UN troops. Iran a keystone of the Humans Rights Council of the UN volunteered 100,000 troops to destroy Virginia for the greater good of humanity :rolleyes:

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    If you look at NOLA as an example, it wasn't local cops or LaARNG disarming folks and confiscating weapons. It was police from other jurisdictions and they seemed to be only interested in those that wouldn't give them any problems like the isolated individual and elderly. They seemed to avoid the neighborhoods that barricaded their streets and had armed residents patrolling and manning their CPs together.

VaARNG is not going to fight with their families, friends and neighbors. And those armed residents are not going to shoot their sons, daughters, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunts or fathers and moms serving in the ARNG.

As for UN Blues, seems thar they haven't to be invited by the host country and T45 ain't going to allow that to happen to his America and his citizens that he sincerely believes that it is his duty to protect and serve. Same for any silly Posse Comitatus talk.

I believe that Donald Trump is only POTUS since RWR to seriously believe in every word of his Presidential Oath and will do anything in their power to uphold the COTUS and defend our Republic.

The Left is finally getting a taste of their own medicine with all their Resist and Not Comply BS that they been pushing down our throats since Trump beat Crooked Hillary.

My only fear is some Deep State associated Antifa, Commie USA punks are finally going to grow some balls and try to assinate Trump.

The Deep State killed Kennedy for less so I'm sure they have considered taking out Trump at one of his rallies. We know Bill and Hillary aren't above Arkencide to remove a problem, just ask Epstein's mom.

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    President Kennedy said it best....
    "Today we need a nation of minute men; citizens who are not only prepared to take up arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as a basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom. The cause of liberty, the cause of America, cannot succeed with any lesser effort."
    - President John F. Kennedy

That fella must'a been one of them right wing white nationalist militia types the government is always on the lookout for, talking about arming people and forming militia groups. :innocent0.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County

After years of searching and decoding your stories about the location, finally found it. :innocent0

https://fortituderanch.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom