• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Thank you Governor Hogan for signaling to Democrats that you stand with them and the gun banners and not the NRA.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    Will donate more for the lawsuit.

Your right, it looks like a half dozen lawsuits could be needed to fight the laws they are trying to implement. Money will be needed.

I see them over-extending themselves this year... trying to get as much in as possible. I almost want to encourage them in an effort to see them go "too far" and make a case for the SCOUS to really slap them down. Lets get it over with before a "gun-less society" becomes normalcy. Too far, too fast... it could shave years off the coming legal fight. Just look at the evolution of the civil rights legal battles.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    yes, I will donate also

The only thing I liked about that video was the Ortgies and 1903 Pistols on the gun show table.

scjamesm

Nov 10, 2016
    Charles Town, WV
    I know that is a local station but i think that is congress and not Maryland only. It didn't specify house of delegates so take it as such. A lot of democrats in our state house are still smarting from the asswhooping people testifying against the bill last year gave.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I know that is a local station but i think that is congress and not Maryland only. It didn't specify house of delegates so take it as such. A lot of democrats in our state house are still smarting from the asswhooping people testifying against the bill last year gave.
    I hope you're right. This should be in the National 2A subforum and not MD 2A then.

We already have mag purchase and transfer bans if over 10-rds. The MD Dems seem to be focused on bigger fish that they want to fry in this session.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl