• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LongTom

Jan 13, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    I received this tear-jerker from Brady. I almost pooped a little.:lol2:

Dear XXX,

This is a hard day for so many of us, for our movement and for our nation.

Never Stop Fighting Hillary

Although we are incredibly disappointed that a candidate who ran his campaign on a message of hate, violence, intimidation, and fear will be the next President of the United States, that won’t stop us from fighting with everything we’ve got for the safer America we all want and deserve. Trump's election isn’t the end of that fight. It's just the beginning.

Of course, we can’t ignore the victories our movement experienced in this election. We made progress in states where we put the issue to the people, and in some key races across the country where candidates ran on a platform of stopping gun violence -- but we’ve got a lot of work to do together.

By donating today, you can send Donald Trump and the new Republican Congress a message that their opposition to lifesaving gun reform won’t fly. Your donation of just $5 today is an investment in the future of our movement, and will ensure we don’t lose ground over the next four years.​

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth

Dear XXX,

Although we are incredibly disappointed that a candidate who ran his campaign on a message of hate, violence, intimidation, and fear will be the next President of the United States, that won’t stop us from fighting with everything we’ve got for the safer America we all want and deserve. Trump's election isn’t the end of that fight. It's just the beginning.

Of course, we can’t ignore the victories our movement experienced in this election. We made progress in states where we put the issue to the people, and in some key races across the country where candidates ran on a platform of stopping gun violence -- but we’ve got a lot of work to do together.

By donating today, you can send Donald Trump and the new Republican Congress a message that their opposition to lifesaving gun reform won’t fly. Your donation of just $5 today is an investment in the future of our movement, and will ensure we don’t lose ground over the next four years.​

My question is: Why did YOU receive that letter in the first place:innocent0

P.S- They can Eat S*&^ and Die

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    remember Killary said she was running to destroy the NRA . Again failure on running against guns they will never learn. Wife and I were discussing this (more than likely wrong thread ) President Trump will get some type of national carry passed and he will get jobs created with cutting the corporate tax. It might be early but mark this down. Crime will drop like a rock and jobs will be plentiful the 1984 electoral map will look like children's play when Trump pulls all 50 states

Metaterra

Jun 28, 2008
    Annapolis, MD
    Have they ever sent an e-mail where they didn't ask for money? Ever?

To be fair, has the NRA?

I get so much mail email and paper mail from them either asking for money or trying to sell me something. I know they have to raise money, so it doesn't really bother me. (The NRA! Not Brady. LOL)

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    To be fair, has the NRA?

I get so much mail email and paper mail from them either asking for money or trying to sell me something. I know they have to raise money, so it doesn't really bother me. (The NRA! Not Brady. LOL)

I sent the NRA complaints about receiving way too much junk mail. Then one day, they actually called me and apologized, and kindly mentioned where on their website I could have opted-out of those solicitations. Now for several years I only hear from the NRA when they feel it's really important (like maybe twice a year), and I still get their excellent magazine.

Metaterra

Jun 28, 2008
    Annapolis, MD
    I sent the NRA complaints about receiving way too much junk mail. Then one day, they actually called me and apologized, and kindly mentioned where on their website I could have opted-out of those solicitations. Now for several years I only hear from the NRA when they feel it's really important (like maybe twice a year), and I still get their excellent magazine.

That's really useful to know. Thanks.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

Dear XXX,

I never will! :lol:

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    My question is: Why did YOU receive that letter in the first place:innocent0

P.S- They can Eat S*&^ and Die

I think I can answer for him. Some of join to see what the enemy is planning. You know they are doing the same.

Where do they get this delusional, hysterical crap?

They believe their own lies!

They hear something in the MSM, extrapolate it to their worst fears, believe it, then run into the streets to protest, "He's not our President". ->Morons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom