• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WatTyler

Ultimate Member
    All I can say is that if there had been a law where I grew up that people who were being too uppity or puttin' on airs could receive a court-ordered time out from the 14th Amendment, history would have been a lot different.

ar154u

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 23, 2015
    Eagerly waiting for a legal challenge. Hopefully a nice neat little case will arise where the fact pattern is they play this card and do a 5150 (psych. hold), the state shrink finds them not a danger to themselves or others and releases within 72 hours but the state still holds the guns for the full 21 days.

Doesn't this put the owness on Doctor's who may say someone is not a threat and then that person shoots and kills the person who turned him in? Slippery slope and all. Maybe once you get turned in by your mad wife the Doc just goes along with it so he doesn't get in trouble.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Doesn't this put the owness on Doctor's who may say someone is not a threat and then that person shoots and kills the person who turned him in? Slippery slope and all. Maybe once you get turned in by your mad wife the Doc just goes along with it so he doesn't get in trouble.

I suspect that's going to be the rule rather than the exception. :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom